Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. VLC and other types of media codecs that allows users for transparency is a must! Webcam overlays to alerts need this dramatically.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Blur option for layers. I´d love to see an option to blur out ingame chats or other private data in your game.

E.g. right now I have a silly picture layered above my ingame chat to hide it, because I don´t use a webcam yet. The option to add a blur layer, just like the colored layers, would be awesome.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Maybe allow an internal soundboard function of some sort? I'm thinking maybe like a new layer where you can store a small number of sounds and assign each one to a keyboard key, so you can play them with the press of a hotkey. Could add personality to your streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In case we have more than one streaming account, we could be able to switch between them or at least be allowed to choose additional outputs and select one when we go live.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FFZ and BTTV emotes are widely used across twitch , would be great if we can get those emotes on Twitch Studio directly.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I've always found one of the most useful tools is a proper Window Capture option, while I can technically get around this already using game capture and scaling it down to what I need, it's not an elegant solution for things like a specific chat box application I use or Open Joypad Display to show my controller inputs, Window capture would really make the twitch studio app something I could use in the future

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I recently got a green screen before I got into twitch Studio which I felt was a good upgrade. I think the support for chromakey or keying should be an option when're going through the webcam wizard. Perhaps a: "Enable Green Screen [checkbox]" and then advanced controls pop up for proper keying..

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hey,

i miss a little bit the quick actions like in the new dashboard. Its will be perfelty when is looks like on the screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/8cf6091d8e6b11b0f02841103e289da6

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'll support translator

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Similar to Nvidia Geforce Experience. Where you can separate your audio sources, but take it a step further?

Option 1: "Desktop Capture" as traditionally done by most software.
    Option 2: Manually adding sources... ie: Game Capture Audio, Mic Input, Discord Audio etc.

This way a person can choose to either capture the entire desktop audio spectrum, or to have dedicated channels where a person can control individual audio levels for stream output.

I hate having to lower my music because it's too loud for viewers. Know what I mean? This way a streamer could have his audio as high as…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Portrait/Landscape

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. widget (countdown - chat - discord) - mini-dashboard integration

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. feature to toggle/hidding selective source on recording when stream/rec at the same time

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. default layer for help to composing scene like pro in 1 min with golden ratio of Fibonacci and rules of thirds

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. So when I added an Animated gif its just a still image. Why is this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I think would be a neat feature to add in addition to the other suggestions would be the ability to switch between a beginner mode (or guided mode) and an advanced mode.

I like the simplified interface so far. For a beginner to have a guided mode like it is now is good. But would like to see the option to enable an advanced mode so we could edit scenes as needed, adjust the magnetic threshold, make different sources accessible in a more advanced way like SLOBS or OBS being able to open the properties of the webcam (to be…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have the ability to set a hot key for enabling / disabling video preview. Could be useful for individuals that need to quickly check the video preview when performance is important. Even better with Stream Deck.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When switching to a layout that has a media file embed there appears to be a screen flash as the media file gets loaded in before it starts to play. It could be useful to have an option to pre-load the media so that it's ready to play when that scene/layout is selected.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. If I'm in a scene that doesn't have a webcam layer or if I hide my webcam layer, it'd be nice if TS would disconnect from the webcam so it can turn off and/or be used by a different program.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. With OBS Studio and SLOBS, there's the feature to set the base resolution, and the resolution that can be output to the stream, e.g. having a 1920x1080 base and streaming at 1280x720. I haven't seen this feature in Twitch Studio as of yet, so perhaps this could be added in the future if it isn't already included?

It would also be pretty nice to see some more customization features available to the platform, such as adding custom tabs around the player if wanted. I could see this being useful if someone wanted to have the buttons from the new creator…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?