Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be nice to be able to use a graphics tablet for the drawing tool as the current mouse input doesn't work with graphics tablet input.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Icons on Title, NO EMOTICONS, ICONS !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Twitch Studio have no Touch Bar options on MacBooks while it can work just like a Stream Deck panel or Scene Control or etc. for streamers. Why we can't have one?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. So basically, a raid board let's streamers know who's playing what games they're playing, what language they're speaking and so on without having to check out multiple channels and so that it's easier for streamers to find other channels like them that their viewers can watch. The board also takes size into consideration, prioritizing smaller channels over bigger ones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. plz make frames for video translation, pic or text on video like author mark (for it be edited), and very needed timer in game overlay of translation coz when i use full screen games i need know how much time it gone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. to see who is my viewers from twitch studio fast and eazy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. no in-game overlay (statistics) (game: Rust)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. So in OBS I use Streamkit.Discord to link my Animated PNG Tuber to my channel so i can have an animated avatar for streaming since i don't use facecam. How ever i couldn't find a way to do something similar with Twitch Studio Beta. If possible add a means for png-tubers and V-tubers to stream with the software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like a feature that allows us to easily put a "blurr" over part of a stream capture, such as a box. Without having to create layers. There are online games where Certain pieces of information or in-game chats that are not appropriate for all audiences or Good company. With a feature built directly into the Twitch studio client. This would solve this issue! Thank you!

Example. There is a chat box in the left hand side of my screen and I would like to take that part of the stream and distort it so viewers don't have to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Game Capture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There are some screen flickers (shaking, same problem for example when no vertical sync in games) with capturing brousers while playing video files in brousers. It's impossible to watch on these lags, obs has no troubles with it, and I hope Twitch studio will have better screen compatibility in the future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. To my knowledge this is not currently a feature, but if there was a way to have Spotify playing so that only I as the streamer could hear it without the pains of obs set up and configuration for a short stream. This would make the streams far more enjoyable for me and I would not get copyrighted on the music I am listening to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. basically just add a feature to either change the color of some of the layers (like the alerts, sub/follower goals, etc.) because I'm pretty sure its always set to purple but idd rather have it on orange or blue

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The in-game overlay is currently sized absolutely in pixels, but games run in different resolutions. When I play in 4K the overlay becomes way too small, and I bet that those playing in lower than 1080p resolutions see it too large. There should be, at least an option for scaling, to make it 25%, 50%, 100% larger or smaller, just like in the OS display options, otherwise it will be unusable in large or small resolutions. Otherwise, it would be nice if it could be resized in absolute dimensions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Game Capture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Puesto que esta opcion esta pero solo se puede desde obs o otros pero no de Twitch Beta, y deberia poderse ya que son opciones de la misma plataforma.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Direct implementation of the goals feature is appreciated. I'd like to suggest a little bit more customization.

Right now, you have the choice of setting the goal number, and the text. It would be nice to adjust the fill colour to something else as purple doesn't fit everyone's overlays and stream presence.

Much more importantly, the font and icon needs to be customizable. The font isn't AS important, but it would be nice to again match the theme of the streamer. For me, the icon is the most important thing I want to change.

When applied to Twitch, what do…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Instead of rows of plain text to skim through in the Scenes list, I would love the option to display them as square boxes like in the Quick Actions panel. To make them more distinguishable at a quick glance, allowing a custom image to be used as an icon in the box would be great. That way, you glance over at your scenes, and instead of scrolling through a list or squinting at a mash of text that all looks the same, you can see a recognizable icon that you set at a glance and get to them a lot…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A feature to have multiple Studio workspaces set up and saved to switch between, each workspace can have different layers, audio setups, titles, and layouts saved. (Would be great for quick switching for different stream types and games and would help keep audio consistent. Different streams require different audio setup, layout, and custom layers, so it gets very jumbled and I have to change a lot between each stream, and if I forget to adjust something it makes the video results inconsistent.) Optionally could also allow for workplace template sharing for people to use for different stream setups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. MS Paint style

It would be nice if the Drawing feature allowed you to use a fill or paint-can tool if you click inside a closed shape.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Really need to add this feature for those that want to stream AND have their game looking nice instead of the game crashing if trying to capture

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I want to use a text skin downloaded personally from Twitch Studio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?