Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. not sure if it's been mentioned yet or not. I would like to suggest transition fades for between scenes... possibly time adjustable. I find the software to be very user friendly at least for myself. Somewhat intuitive after using another stream program. Great job so far imo.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I accidentally uninstalled Twitch Studio, thinking it was a different application. I immediately re-installed, hoping my settings were saved with my Twitch Account, though everything I set up was gone and I had to start making layers, custom notifications, sounds, etc, all over again.

It would be great if our settings could be saved to our specific Twitch Account since we need to login to access all of Twitch Studio.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can't seem to find any way to test stream before debuting. I know OBS has this feature but OBS is also more confusing to figure out compared to Twitch Studio.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It'd be nice to be able to stream and record a video at the same time and just have a VOD right on your computer after the session. Sure i can go download the VOD from Twitch afterward but there's the risk of "i streamed for hours, the VOD will take forever to download." or "what if my stream went unstable? Now the VOD has hiccups"

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello, I would like to be able to move my webcam and my webcam overlay at the same time and not individually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. That you can import custom transitions just like in streamlabs obs. On the moment you can only choose pre programmed ones

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I need the option to choose which server to transmit on, because the brazilian server is lagging me too much and the miami server is running smoothly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have a Nintendo Switch and a HDMI-USB video capture card, and I am requesting the ability to choose USB input for an input option in the Twitch Studio application on Windows. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Honestly just need to be able to scale the in game chat overlay up. Playing on a UHD monitor and the overlay is impossible to see.

Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have not seen this idea posted yet and I think it would be a great addition to twitch studio! Similar to the OBS and SLOBS virtual webcams, this would allow you to use your stream overlay as a webcam in other applications such as Discord, Zoom, or Omegle. Even if this is limited to only one scene at a time or something, I would find this very useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Possibility to add an event bar that shows: Recent follower, sub and donation. Also top gifter, top cheerer and top donation. (Pretty much just like how it is in the program that starts with "strea" and ends with "abs" but less bugged.)

Customizing the alert box to keep showing names would work too, but that solution is a bit clumsy. There's not really any need to invent the wheel again.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would suggest to add a feature to Twitch Studio where it would be possible for the user to record a 1 minute segment locally so that the segment could be analyzed for:
    1) Vox loudness and clarity;
    2) Game-audio loudness and clarity;
    3) Possible royalty-free replacement music loudness and clarity.
    This would make it possible to determine if the planned stream's audio will be adequately equalized. As it stands, a streamer is only able to find out how the stream exactly sounded after the fact.
    A 1 minute recording ability would greatly aid in achieving a better experience for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Right now it seems the auto-clear for chat maxes out at 10s. Sometimes that's just not enough time to read a message, especially right in the middle of the action. There is no "wipe" function, so if one were to choose not to auto-clear, the messages eventually take up an entire third of the screen. Setting a hotkey that toggles chat in the overlay "works", but if you mess up and don't press it exactly twice (to clear and then reactivate it), you might lose yourself as to whether the chat is on or off and that's an even bigger…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Como viewer constante de streams de twitch hoy e tenido una idea que podria tener potencial.
    Me e fijado que no existe ninguna forma de poder poner subtitulos a los streams, me parece que podria ser una forma de conseguir mas gente el la plataforma , como por ejemplo : las personas que tienen problemas auditivos y no pueden eschuchar lo que dice su streamer favorito.
    Se que no es una idea revolucionaria pero me di cuenta que podria ser algo bastante util para facilitar el acceso a mas gente a la plataforma
    Gracias por vuestro tiempo

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. adding full System font support for better stream customisation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Scene transition is definitely needed with *.webm support for custom stingers.

311 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re planning to add support for custom Stinger transitions in the near future.

Twitch Studio does support several default transitions in the “Transition” settings menu now as well

18. A button that tells you all of the users that are watching your stream

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd love to have the in-game overlay feature able to be used while doing a fullscreen stream. I've only got one monitor and its kinda akward having to look at the twitch studio to see my chat when it could easily be displayed the same as in game would, just on my fullscreen broadcast.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great to be able to import custom designs themes that are compatible with OBS and stream labs to encourage more unique looks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?