"Activate" button does nothing when user has less than 3 panel extensions.
- Go to your channel.
- Click "Edit Panels". You should see this: https://i.gyazo.com/7431ffc77efa263da1b8753ac81f3328.png
- Click "Activate" on one of the default extensions. A popup will appear.
- Click "Activate" on the bottom right of the popup. The popup will disappear.
- Click "Configure" on the newly added panel extension. A popup will appear.
- Click "Activate" on the bottom right of the popup. Nothing happens.
When you have 3 or more activated extensions, clicking "Activate" on step #6 will display a dropdown. Until then, it does nothing.
This confuses users and causes them to send bug reports to the extension developer, when really this is a twitch.tv bug.