Drops Information API
I would like to have an API to provide Drops information.
I would expect this to be secured behind the broadcasters token perhaps with a suitable scope.
Then this would allow me to see the current active scoring campaign(s) on a given channel.
This would allow me to provide easier bot commands with direct links to the relevant Twitch campaign page in an automated fashion. Which makes it easier for viewers to get to this data in an on demand fashion if they miss the popup for whatever reason. or the user just needs help from channel mods to understand what to do.
The things I want for an endpoint like this is this info about the current drop campaigns
Using an app access token:
1. Start date
2. End date
3. Campaign name
4. Game ID
5. Items in the campaign
* Watch requirements for each item (how many hrs/minutes)
6. Channels that drop items for this campaign
Also it would be a great idea to add a user access token equivalent which adds some features onto the ones I requested earlier:
1. [string] fulfillment_status (Options below)
* ACHIEVED (meets the watch requirements, but haven't pressed the claim button)
* CLAIMED (the claim button has been pressed and the item is in their Twitch inventory, but Twitch isn't connected to a game account)
* FULFILLED (item has been claimed and a game account is linked, so the reward is in their ingame inventory)