Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. "DisabilityAwareness" should be a usable tag. It signifies the channel shows a particular importance for issues and topics regarding people with disabilities. As it stands, Twitch doesn't allow its use due to some automatic moderation. Why is DisabilityAwareness moderated out? Could this be fixed?

Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Where is this moderated out? When testing this, I was able to add the tag to my stream info. Please let me know. Thanks.

2. also your new video preview of showing a random channel at the top of the page is annoying taking up half the screen. yes i can click it off, but it doesnt save that setting after i log off and then back on again, so have to do it every single time.

Admin audit: Removed unnecessary negativity and condensed title for ease of discovery.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Are you browsing with "Recommended for You" sorting applied? It is only with this view, that you can mark a channel as "Not Interested" on the Browse page. This is because that list view is based on recommendations, whereas sorting by viewers does not have this capability (because it is not based on recommendations). To confirm regarding the blocked users, are you are seeing channels that you have in your Blocked Users list via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/security popping up in your "Recommended for You"? Thanks.

3. Why do I have 4 filter options for the music section, 2 of which I use often, but for the just chatting section I am limited to the least useful 2 of the 4 like what? Whose idea was this? There are also so many people clearly gaming in the just chatting section, and at the bottom of the music section, which is impacting visibility of original content creators in the music section, who are clearly crucial and flourishing in the ecosystem

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please provide examples of what you are seeing. Without additional context, this suggestion lacks clarity. Thank you.

4. What about programming your algorithm so it remembers what i want to see and don't regarldess of wich device i'm using?

If I'm not interested in a channel, i filter it out, so why your page doesn't remember that i dont want to see said channel and it shows it again? if i switch between desktop, mobile and console it still shows those channels, which it shouldnt

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Do you have an example of a channel you have marked as not interested that shows up on a different device (also, which devices do the marked channels show and on which pages)? Thank you in advance for the additional context.

5. Im suggesting an educational suggestion box for individuals streaming Book reviews, educational streams, and different aspects of how an individual can progress through their choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Could you please clarify this suggestion with an example? Thank you.

6. I am just trying to point out there are two retro channels and neither of them have anything close to an accurate total viewer count. They both lead to the same listing of streamer channels but have different viewer counts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there!

We are only showing 1 retro category on the site from what I am seeing. Can you please respond with links to the two different categories so we can further investigate this?

• Don't see your idea?