Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Charity

ATTENTION! Regarding charity requests...

The charity tool is now fully integrated with the PayPal Giving Fund, so if your charity is registered there, you should be able to find it to start a fundraising campaign. In the case you find your charity missing, please reach out to the organization regarding registering with the PayPal Giving Fund. You can learn more about how to sign up your charity here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-charities. For more information on Twitch’s Charity Tool, please feel free to access our FAQ Help Article: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-faqs.

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea to check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Upvoting existing ideas will increase the weight behind the idea, as opposed to multiple similar requests (we will combine these anyway)
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Charity

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

144 results found

1. Do you really ask how can you improve Charity? For real? I can't even make money for donation in my country. I'd love to make a 24 hour stream for LÖSEV(the child who suffered leukemia) If you could arrange such a thing for me, i'd be really appreciated. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Well if its not an option, i could do English stream for one of your charities in return. But, first, i want LÖSEV. Maybe also other Charities in Turkey?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. With the holidays approaching, twitch should add https://www.transanta.com/ to the charity tab.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. This non-profit organisation helps children and young people with disabilities such as cancer or motor problems and tries to give them a good time. Last year they opened hopice apartments for palliative patients and their families.
    Maybe they have the chance to get part of the charity. Thank you for reading this!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. De toute évidence, l'intégration de Paypal Giving Fund n'est pas au point. De ce que je vois, mon association n'est pas la première à avoir complété toutes les étapes auprès de Paypal, mais ça fait maintenant 3 semaines qu'elle n'est pas répertoriée sur Twitch, bien qu'elle soit sur la liste des associations de Paypal. (https://paypal.me/laveuveetlorphelin?country.x=FR&locale.x=fr_FR)

Extrêmement décevant quand on prévoit des campagnes, le support est indisponible, et le système est vraiment à revoir.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sam is a talented young content creator from Nigeria. You can check him out on YT https://www.youtube.com/@sntpodd He needs to raise $700 to buy equipment to improve his Pod Cast. I think its a worthy cause and I think we can help him achieve his goals

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. i would like to request to add a charity i work for they are truly brilliant, we are called Norfolk Blood bikes we are based in the UK and we help the NHS free of charge, transporting blood, baby milk etc all for free an help save lives, we are a non profit organisation and receive no help from the government just donations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add R U OK? foundation as an option for Fundraising

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hello everyone, the organization 'Deutsche OI-Gesellschaft e.V.' in Germany is registered on PayPal Giving Fund, but is not yet listed on Twitch Charity. Therefore, I suggest adding the organization 'Deutsche OI-Gesellschaft e.V.' to the list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. The website for the charity Coalition for Headache and Migraine Patients is wrong when you mouse over/click on the "Visit Website" link that takes you to the site for the charity.

The link is going to headachemigrainege.org and it should be headachemigraine.org

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Buenas. realizar algunos stream solidarios para asociaciones que no aparecen en su lista. Como por ejemplo Argos_Leon( https://argosleon.es/nosotras/ ), pero también para temas de salud como ALCER(Asociación de enfermos Renales) ONT(Organización Nacional de Trasplantes)
    ¿Cómo podría hacerlo? Gracias.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Beats 4 Hope, Inc website is listed incorrectly in the website info. It should be for more information go to www.beats4hope.com - currently it's going to my dashboard - Thank U About

Bringing people and music together to make a difference

US

Visit Website

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. stichting tegen kkr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →
  14. Add UNRWA to the charities available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. my daughter is 7 and has a rare Condition called Schinzel Giedion syndrome. https://sgsfoundation.org/ i make streaming and posting YouTube content a way to generate money to be there for her full time as her life span will come to a end whenever they choose to call her to the heavens. my twitch is all about her and me full free to ask and stop in and learn about this rare condition

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. https://www.cnio.es/
    National Oncology Investigation Centre in Spain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On the PayPal page

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=MRNHUSK3NY8TJ

With your donation you support the Zoo Society's investments in facilities and buildings at the Green Zoo, its commitment to research, nature and species conservation projects worldwide, as well as its other diverse activities for the Green Zoo Wuppertal.

I would be very pleased.

Many Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When i try to create a new donation program it still don't work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am not an account with thousands of followers, but I donated trees with all the money I earned so far, there was a raffle among people, etc. I want to do this on the tw platform I currently use, but I cannot find any institution on the Turkish side. Be it an animal protection association, a fight against cancer, or a theme foundation. Will there be an organization in Türkiye that we can donate to?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?