Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Charity

ATTENTION! Regarding charity requests...

The charity tool is now fully integrated with the PayPal Giving Fund, so if your charity is registered there, you should be able to find it to start a fundraising campaign. In the case you find your charity missing, please reach out to the organization regarding registering with the PayPal Giving Fund. You can learn more about how to sign up your charity here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-charities. For more information on Twitch’s Charity Tool, please feel free to access our FAQ Help Article: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-faqs.

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea to check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Upvoting existing ideas will increase the weight behind the idea, as opposed to multiple similar requests (we will combine these anyway)
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Charity

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

145 results found

1. PLEASE ADD: JBlendz Enterprises NFP

JBE's mission is to collaborate and build linkages with schools, churches, nonprofits, and government institutions. Collaborations are developed to provide prevention services for residents. Educational trainings are implemented to build positive character and enhance life skills of all participants through training and workshops. Program initiatives are designed to empower the community with knowledge, information, and educational opportunities.

JBLENDZ ENTERPRISES NFP is not showing up in the Twitch charity search. I'd love for Twitch to add my charity to the list please. Thank you

Here's the link to my active and confirmed Paypal Giving Fund Account …

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Ca me tiens vraiment à cœur de pouvoir aider cette association.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'd like to have the REALPRO Foundation added as a charity. They are an organization that host different events to raise money for other organizations. They are currently a registered 501C3 and I would like to do a charity stream to help raise funds for their causes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Everyone deserves a safe and comfortable place to rest their head at night. It's a basic human right to have shelter and security, and we must ensure that this is accessible to all.
    Let's work together to make sure that everyone has a place to call home!

Recognized of public utility since 1875, the association Aurore welcomes and accompanies people in precarious or excluded situations towards autonomy through housing, care, social and professional integration. In 2021, the association accompanied nearly 139,000 people.
    https://www.aurore.asso.fr/

I personally almost ended up in the streets. It was horrible and since that day i promised…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I was doing a charity stream and after we hit our goal I tried to increase the goal amount but it wouldn’t change.
    I would type it in and hit the “enter” button on my keyboard, but if I refreshed it would go back to the original amount and never reflected on stream.
    I think it discouraged people to give more because it showed we hit our goal.
    It says in the page that you can change the amount at any time but I’m not sure that includes while live.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Streetbunnycrew ist ein Gemeinnütziger Motorradverein in Deutschland. Wir fahren mit rosa und weißen Hasenkostümen Motorrad für den guten Zweck. Es werden Regionale Ziele in 12 Regionen in Deutschland unterstützt. Die Ziele wechseln jährlich. Zu meist geht das Geld an Organisationen für Kinder.

Infos unter: www.streetbunnycrew.net

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. https://www.tierschutzverein-ingolstadt.de

Please add this German Animal-Shelter, i always donate to them

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. c'est une association qui permet d'aider les maris, les femmes et les enfants des personnels pompiers francais qui meurt dans l'exercice de leurs fonctions

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In einem Tierheim sind jede Menge Tiere untergebracht die kein zuhause mehr haben oder sogar nie wieder eine chance auf ein zuhause haben. Deshalb würde ich gerne einigen Tieren in einem solchen Tierheim helfen und versuchen mit freiwilliger mitarbeit in einem Tierheim und das während meines stream ein paar spenden zu bekommen um den Tieren ein bisschen unter die Pfoten zu greifen. Die Spenden werden natürlich dan vom Tierheim für Futter Unterkunft und Tierärztliche Verpflegung hergenommen. ich Bedanke mich schon mal im vorhinein und wünsche allen noch eine schöne Zeit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We can pause and start fundraisers in the charity tool, but we can't end them. There is also no confirmation that the money raised is being sent to the charity after the fundraiser has ended.
    Is adding these in a possibility?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have Diabetes myself (Type 1) and I would like to support the charity to help them find a cure for at the moment a incurable condition

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. (From the charity)
    "Valhalla" refers to "the hall of the Fallen" in Norse mythology - essentially, a wonderful afterlife for warriors. Many in the service say, "Til Valhalla, brother" or "Til Valhalla, sister" - essentially saying, "Until we meet again in Valhalla."

The mission started with one goal: Honor the Fallen with memorial plaques. I knew that no amount of work could ever bring back the friends I lost to suicide, but this was a way to impact their memory positively and make the world a better place.

Tiffany and I fulfilled the very first T.V.P. orders in my dad's…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dirette video dei luoghi frequentati in Italia nella Storia di San Francesco d'Assisi. Facendo promozione turistica dei centri minori, di un'Italia non conosciuta dal grande pubblico. I viaggi possono essere fatti in presenza o virtuali e la formula per partecipare deve essere a Donazione. Se in presenza dovrà tenere conto dei costi obbligatori di vitto, alloggio e assicurazione, se la cifra sarà pressoché idonea saremo noi a trovare la giusta sistemazione. Per il viaggio virtuale, libera scelta di donazione.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i want to make a charity stream for children and family without a home in gaza - https://www.hilal.dk/ i want to work with them

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. a fundraiser for braces

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?