Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. "This article may help to resolve your issue. If you'd still like to raise a case after reading through, you can do so at the bottom of the page."

But there is no where to input information or any way to submit a ticket.
    I started a User voice post in another category and that got closed and I was re directed to contact us again... I cant even continue that conversation to say that I cant use the contact us page.

Please allow us to submit a general ticket instead of being redirected back to uservoice or contact us,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

I think there's some confusion, as the "Contact Us" is a link on the bottom of the page that takes you to a form to fill our regarding your issue. Once filled and submitted, our support team will continue to contact you via email in order to resolve the issue. Thank you.

2. I’ve seen a fair bit of issues surrounding audio capture and it’s relation to using Soundtrack. Currently, I am using Twitch Studio and have re-enabled VOD. I had been using the web player as I cannot download the Soundtrack app on iOS. I found the FAQ page regarding Troubleshooting as my recent VODs (which I unpublished and deleted) only captured and produced my mic audio. The FAQ page it makes no mention of Twitch Studio. Only OBS and StreamLabs. Can we add a Twitch Studio portion to that FAQ page please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Thank you for this feedback. We want to ensure you have the resources you need. Could you please clarify the name of the help article (link should also be fine) you used to reference this information where Twitch Studio troubleshooting steps were missing? Thank you so much!

3. Please respond to support tickets. It's been well over a week since my confusing account suspension and my ticket opening and nothing has happened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there,

A week is definitely too long to hear back from us. I went ahead and looked into this and you should be hearing from our team soon.

• Don't see your idea?