Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. The new dashboard beta looks amazing!

But please we need the timmers for "Comercials" The new on beta dont show the last time "comercial" was being passed, and this dificult the control of comercials passed on live.

Also the interface dont allow too personalize the layouts free

Ex: I cant put by order "Pass comercial of 30s and Pass comercial of 60s" The interface auto-lock them in random order.

Its all for now!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hello there,

Stopping by to let you know that these suggestions you've mentioned are essentially all live! You can rearrange the layout of your Stream Manager by clicking on the drop-down carrot to the right of the Stream Manager title on the top left of the page.

This will also enable you to add the stat Since Last Ad.

Again, you can rearrange each panel/stat to your liking with a drag and drop.

Hope this helps.

2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

You are able to quickly ban or timeout a user by navigating to the My Chat panel in your Stream Manager and clicking on the relevant user. Once their card pops up, you can choose whichever action suitable via the three icons above the stat panel for "Messages, Timeouts…" etc.

3. I had a friend as a mod that decided to ban my own bf from my channel "for fun", I got mad and banned them because I hate seeing the ban on their user history
    an option to remove those fake time outs/bans would be really good

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

You can manage a user's moderation history via the Mod Actions panel in your Stream Manager. Simply click select and choose which items to remove, and you will see that this history is scrubbed. 

To double-check, you can review the user card for "Timeouts, Bans" etc. If properly removed, the card should show 0 when for those actions.

Hope that helps!

• Don't see your idea?