Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16 results found

1. I'd love an easy way to gift subs to my community quickly.

1,221 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently streamers have to add custom commands to their bot for every streamer they are streaming with. Example !username !username2 and when viewers are using those commands in chat, bot will say their Twitch channel name. Then streamer is updating to the title "Streaming IRL with !username and !username2" so that viewers can find their channels.

It would be easier if this would be inbuild feature in Twitch, so that you could tag other streamers example like this: "Streaming IRL with @username and @username2" and those would be automatically converted as hyperlinks.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there everybody,

Thanks for suggesting this wonderful idea. We're super excited to announce that tagging other channels in your stream titles is now possible!

Channel tagging in stream titles allows you to easily share information about your friends or on-stream collaborators and lets your viewers see and follow the tagged channel without leaving your stream. This helps increase the tagged channel’s chances of being discovered by members of your own community. Try it out by entering @[channel] in your next stream title and keep sharing your feedback with us here in the comments of this idea.

Thanks, again, and we hope you enjoy this new feature that allows you to support your fellow streamers.

3. I am an editor for a big channel and when something bad happens on stream, that should not have, a lot of people make clips of that moment and my streamer does not delete the clips, only the vod (that I can already do as an editor), but the clips stay up on twitch for a lot of time and I do no think it is okay, therefore I would love if I had the option to access the clips manager and delete the clips as an editor. (Also it does not make sense, that I can delete the vod,…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Previously when predictions were first added Twitch added an optional “Quick Action” to easily access the prediction manager. I used this a lot and found it to be very helpful. Just recently Twitch removed the prediction quick action from the dashboard and i would like it back! It was a very useful tool and it made my life very easy. Now I do know Twitch added a prediction manage panel but I find this to be a waist of space. Please I beg you add the prediction quick action back on the stream manager

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thanks for your suggestion! Predictions are currently available through Quick Actions in your Stream Manager. Again, thank you for your valuable feedback - we appreciate it.

5. Would love to have the option of adding all the same widgets that the mods have in Mod View to the Stream Manager such as Unban Requests and Users in Chat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey,

This suggestion has been up for some time! Here to confirm that most of the widgets from Mod View are available as panels within Stream Manager. If you are looking for the addition of a specific panel, please do not hesitate to share that feedback. As always, thank you for your input!

6. Es wäre schön, wenn man das neue Dashboard nicht bei jedem Öffnen der Seite bestätigen müsste, sondern es einmal einstellt und gut ist.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the delay here. Following up to mark this as complete, as the new dashboard has since launched, and you are able to save multiple layouts tailored to your preferences.

7. When using the chat panel in the Stream Manager to check on a user's chat history (via /user), the popout is restricted to being only in the chat panel (vs. being able to drag it all over the channel screen, including over the stream itself). If you accidentally drag it off the panel enough, you can lose the popout completely behind the stream or behind another panel. It's really helpful to have be able to popout and overlay on top of the stream sometimes if you're watching someone in chat be dumb.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the creator dashboard the current model allows you to switch to channel dashboard setting like roles and channel analytics. In my short time using the dashboard there was no easy way to do that. therefor I went back to using the old one so that I could easily switch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Solo que ya este aprobado el botón de preguntas, ya que para algunos nos vendría bien para interactuar mas con nuestra audiencia

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

There is a Quick Action called Manage Poll. When you click on it, you should be able to set up a new question with various customization options for answers/duration, etc. Happy streams!

10. Adding the ability to complete raids that have been started via the /raid command in chat. either with a Raid now button in the chat window, or via a raid now button in the dashboard that used to be present.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new dashboard beta looks amazing!

But please we need the timmers for "Comercials" The new on beta dont show the last time "comercial" was being passed, and this dificult the control of comercials passed on live.

Also the interface dont allow too personalize the layouts free

Ex: I cant put by order "Pass comercial of 30s and Pass comercial of 60s" The interface auto-lock them in random order.

Its all for now!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Stopping by to let you know that these suggestions you've mentioned are essentially all live! You can rearrange the layout of your Stream Manager by clicking on the drop-down carrot to the right of the Stream Manager title on the top left of the page.

This will also enable you to add the stat Since Last Ad.

Again, you can rearrange each panel/stat to your liking with a drag and drop.

Hope this helps.

12. Sugiero que se añada el atajo "Chat sólo para suscriptores" a los atajos que ya están disponibles para el panel de transmisión. Sé que esta función está disponible para los moderadores actualmente pero me gustaría que como streamer también tener la opción a la mano mediante un atajo para así poder activarlo si lo considero pertinente.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

There is currently a Sub Only Chat feature available in the Quick Actions of your Stream Manager. Thanks!

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

You are able to quickly ban or timeout a user by navigating to the My Chat panel in your Stream Manager and clicking on the relevant user. Once their card pops up, you can choose whichever action suitable via the three icons above the stat panel for "Messages, Timeouts…" etc.

14. can you add a twitch logo on stream managar so i dont have to navigate a hellhole of menus just to get back to twitch main site?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I had a friend as a mod that decided to ban my own bf from my channel "for fun", I got mad and banned them because I hate seeing the ban on their user history
    an option to remove those fake time outs/bans would be really good

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

You can manage a user's moderation history via the Mod Actions panel in your Stream Manager. Simply click select and choose which items to remove, and you will see that this history is scrubbed. 

To double-check, you can review the user card for "Timeouts, Bans" etc. If properly removed, the card should show 0 when for those actions.

Hope that helps!

16. ajouter un raccourci pour lancer une pub

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?