Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

IGDB

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

IGDB

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Hi there, I am one of the devs of the Game Battle Grid (IDGB ID: 234675), I see on IDGB that you have the correct images for the game, however the thumbnail on twitch remains blank.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  API Bug Report  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'm not sure if this is the right category to report website bugs such as this one, but I recently noticed the "default" sorting orders of my custom lists aren't showcased properly on their public non-editing page. To be more specific, whenever a game entry is moved or added to a list, its position gets updated and saved properly in both the edit screen and the downloadable CSV, but the public page will be sorted weirdly (even if the list is numbered). To give an example, in one of my lists which currently has 50 items, the game that technically…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

Thanks for reporting, and sorry for the issue. 

This was indeed a bug introduced with the new list sorting. 

Good news however, this should already be fixed! We deployed a fix on Monday 22nd August. 

Hopefully should be all good now!

3. The Kirby and the Forgotten Land category on Twitch is currently missing cover art and has an incorrect description.

On IGDB there are two different entries for Kirby and the Forgotten Land. One is the actual game, while the other is a fan-made demake of the game's first level that carries the exact same name:
    https://www.igdb.com/games/kirby-and-the-forgotten-land
    https://www.igdb.com/games/kirby-and-the-forgotten-land--1

Both entries appear as categories on Twitch, but since they share the same name, Twitch currently defaults to the latter no matter which one you click since it is more recent. This is causing the category to display the data from the fan-made…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Platform 165 should be part of platform_family 1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Running fields id,external_games.*; where id = 27523 against the games API gets back reveals Alien Swarm, Super Mario, the Hunt, and several other games on other platforms are linked to 27523 instead of their respective representations on IGDB.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! thanks for letting us know, indeed there were some extra external Games connected to that ID. We’ve cleaned those up and it should be accurate now.

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?