Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. When hovering over an emote in chat I would love to see listed information for the artist it was created by and their social media/ contact info.
    For that info to be easily clicked on to open new tabs to their Twitch channel and to their art social media/ contact info.

Also showing the emote at the largest size to see the emote's art more clearly, the emote's name, and the streamer's channel that it is uploaded to with that being clickable opening a new tab there.

I feel that emotes are a large part of Twitch and it's difficult…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Danky responded

Hey all! Happy to announce that we have launched the Artist Badge and Emote Attribution feature. This will accredit emote artists through emotes in chat, as well as a chat badge the creator can assign to their emote artist.

You can learn more about this feature as well as leave us suggestions here: https://link.twitch.tv/UVAttribution

Thank you for your continued feedback!

2. I would like to see the ability for affiliates and partners to have access to more emotes, but more than that I would like at least 3 new groups of emotes for people that are or are not subscribed to my channel.
    1. Emotes for Followers, but not a subscriber
    2. Emotes for VIPs
    3. Emotes for Moderators

This will allow for greater diversity and I believe will spread more awareness for affiliates/partners channel as more users will be using their emotes across the platform.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. as it is currently, hovering the cursor over a sub emote shows the text command for that emote, which is largely useless but fine

the problem i see here is that clicking on a sub emote does nothing, specifically, it does not tell people what channel the user acquired that emote from and it does not help that user to promoting and share with others that channel which they feel is worth subscribing to

clicking on a sub emote should display it's origin, in a similar way that clicking a username shows some information about that user's channel

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?