Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hey there! We will be closing this suggestion as it is not clear; however, if you'd like to resubmit your feedback with more detail that would be great!

2. Artists deserve to be separated from a regular viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Channel Badges  ·  Admin →
  3. When you're subscribed to a channel and were amongst those that got the "1st" badge for a channel, there is currently no way to display the "normal" sub badge instead. Many channels have cute/cool/awesome custom sub badges that some subbers would prefer having displayed next to their name in chat instead of the 1st badge.

So there should either be an option to choose which badge to display or alternatively have the 1st badge in addition to the regular sub badge rather than replacing it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

HI there,

You can actually perform the action you have suggested. By default, the Founders Badge will show as your default Subscription Badge. You can hide it, however, in your Security and Privacy settings by toggling "Hide Founder Badge". This setting will be applied site-wide. You cannot selectively hide it for a specific channel, unfortunately.

4. Pouvez vous remettre le badge de clips s'il vous plait ? je le veux BibleThump !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. my sub badges are not showing for some reason?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Partners have worked really hard to earn the benefits that they get. More than emote, personal bit badges, personal bit emotes, etc they earned what they get & I am happy for them & don't wanna take that from them in any way. The one thing they get to have that I think affiliates should get to have is sub badges past the one year mark. Let's be fair. There are a LOT of streamers now. With so many people out there the odds of becoming a partner are a bit slimmer than they were before. It could take awhile…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey all!

We’ve increased the number of subscriber badge slots that can be unlocked! Affiliates will begin with badge slots up to 1 year, Partners will begin with badge slots up to 10 years. As your Affiliate/Partner tenure grows, you will unlock more badge slots. You will unlock one year of badge slots longer than your current Affiliate/Partner tenure with Twitch.

Please read through our handy help page: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/subscriber-badge-guide

Any further questions on this? Feel free to reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv!

7. so for a channel, I am subscribed to, I am any allowed to show my gifted sub or my bit badge. If we could allow users to show both of these it would be perfect I know this could be a bit spammy in the chat however it could be implemented as an option for the streamer to enable under chat options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?