Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. So if I create my schedule in Twitch for my channel, is it possible to have that link with a program like Google Calendar or have integrations elsewhere? Would it also be possible for it to link or sync with these calendars both ways?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A Mute button appears when you click on a streamer's avatar to open the Home, About, Schedule, Videos and Chat.

I would like an Pause button added next to the Mute button so I can conserve bandwidth and stop the distracting background motion when I try to read the About page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A lot twitch viewers cannot watch their favourite streamers live or don’t have the time to consume an entire VOD and it can off putting to potential new users. A lot of attraction to streamers come from their compilations, highlights and clips often edited and posted on YouTube. If twitch provided a section on the streamers channel where these videos could be uploaded by the streamer it would provide additional content on their page.

The uploaded content could be optionally Subscriber only and the streamer could choose to use the feature to provide exclusive or early access to edited video…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  mouse responded

The channel page update last year created a video reel section where this should be possible – streamers can move the Recent highlights and uploads shelf to the top, which will have it show on the Video section on your channel page for viewers to enjoy.

Additionally, Affiliates and Partners can set videos to subscriber-only in each video.

4. Why does the schedule just strike-through on the days during a set vacation? It would be far better to have "Vacaction" show up vs just the cancellation. Not only would it look better, but it would likely be perceived by viewers/potential viewers a lot better as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Propongo que debería haber una confirmación si quiere quitar tu follow, me dirán porque, porque si por alguna casualidad le das sin querer al unfollow se olvidara todo tu progreso y tiempo en ese canal.
    Debería haber una confirmación como, estas seguro si o no.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?