Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

73 results found

1. No two weeks of streaming are the same for me as a variety streamer.

Even those people who play the same game every day tend to switch up the focus point of their content.

The current 'day of the week and time' doesn't allow us to schedule any further than 7 days ahead. Instead, could we please just get a simple calendar function?

We could schedule streams much further in advance to bookmark game releases, sponsored content or even upcoming holidays/absences (giving our audience plenty more warning)

Then for those who ARE doing the same content each week, simply have…

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Closing this out because we have launched the Schedule where you can do repeating weekly streams, but also set streams for specific days if you would prefer.

Thank you so much for this feedback!

2. Give us the option to opt out of this and keep the current layout we have now

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My Panels at the bottom of the stream show everything I need and have been custom made and designed. Show my schedule and links to my social media. Most of the new features I dont need.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Some of us stream at the same time every week. I cannot tell from the current schedule feature if we can make these recurring or if we have to update our schedule every week to make it show up. Please allow the option to have a recurring schedule so that we don't have to update it weekly.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  mouse responded

Hey there! Sorry for the late update on this, and I’m sure you’ve already discovered this, but schedules are recurring! =)

5. Make it possible for EVERYONE to decide if they want to keep the current layout or have the new one. As a matter of fact the whole thing looks scuffed. The "home" and "about" page shouldn't be separated and look at what you've done with all the panels! It looks like garbage now when I took a look at my preview. And what were you thinking when you decided to remove the channel banners??? Much time and money will have gone to waste for many streamers out there who are now forced to make a "channel" trailer which was possible…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Regarding the part "home" which people see when I am offline:
    I like that people see the recent broadcasts here and my recently streamed categories, but the Categories part is too big, given that I only stream in very few categories (in numbers: two). There is a lot of dead space next to those two pictures.
    Also: Why is the information about me not on the main page? People click on my profile to find information about me, not to see who I recommend watching(isn't that what auto-hosting is for anyway?). I would really like to see more 'about me'…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Love it :) , make sure that if the viewer is NOT following the channel, he has to land on the profile with the Trailer up front & not a random host. That would result in a loss of potential follows.

Let me put Emotes In the background instead of my name :) Some emote would greatly help capture the ESSENCE of my stream.

Also Please allow us to Upload videos on Twitch to Gain more Followers. Like how about you put my channel trailer in people's recommended :) This could help SO MANY people grow.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love to be able to block streamers so they don't appear on my twitch anymore.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As a viewer who only sparingly watches any stream other than the small handful I like and would actively not like to see a bunch of streams I don't have any interest in, every single aspect of this UI update is terrible, inconvenient, ugly, obtuse, and otherwise was a bad move. When I go to a channel I do want to watch that's offline, I'm assaulted by whatever person that streamer is hosting and have no option to either stop the hosted channel from appearing or to remove the elements I don't like from the offline page. The offline page…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It gives streamers the easier path for to finally show people how the streamer streams and shows who they really are.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The Korean professional baseball practice game is currently in progress. The regular season starts in April, which is not long before. Last year, Twitch has a broadcast right, so it was a very comfortable and enjoyable viewing experience with a streamer watching kbo pro baseball. However, in 2021, there is no right to broadcast, causing inconvenience. Among Twitch streamers, there is a strong fan base in sports, and sports such as baseball and soccer are more fun to watch than watching alone, and I think that it is good content because there are points to learn about the parts you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The way Recommended Channels work today I have no idea, but I want the possibility to either remove a stream from that list or mark it as Not Interesting (in order to improve the selection process on this, if there is one).

I am constantly getting Pink_Sparkles stream in my first row of recommended channels, and I couldn't be less interested in her.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

When you have a stream show up in your Recommended Streams section you can click the three dots under the stream and there you can mark it as a stream you are ‘Not Interested’ in.

Hopefully this helps and thank you for this feedback!

14. Even way back to September 2019, the old channel layouts back then used to be fantastic. Now you're just making it worse each time, Twitch. We can't see who someone is following, we can't see our followers either and there's also an annoying green background in the bottom-right corner when scrolling down. And we also can't see the banners. Twitch, you're stooping lower and lower. Why not make a poll for everyone to decide which layout they prefer more?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How can I revert this? please, It is not yet complete, things are missing, for example, to see the followers, the option of "My Teams" in the channel configuration does not appear.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. No one can find Videos now... nor is the Streaming schedule ANY helpful since its WAY to big and does NOT show ANY relevant information.
    (Streaming from 10 pm to 3pm for example just cuts every word in half and puts it into two different lines...WHY?)

Yes Panels did the same thing, and Banners too... Why do i have to design everything new? The "Channel Trailer" is a nice Idea, but DEFINETLY in the wrong place.

Using a browser zooming in and out just makes everything worse... Like try it!
    The stream even keeps running on the side of the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In all seriousness, I don’t think this is a very helpful update. I was trying to figure it out this morning, and it was very frustrating.

I liked how simple and easy it was before, it was very user friendly. I don’t know if it’s just not possible to upload a trailer now because it’s in testing, but I’ve been trying to get it to work for the past 10 minutes and it’s starting to anger me greatly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show Rank for Current Game on Twitch Page (integration)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So I am just wondering how a Stream like "https://www.twitch.tv/chu_asmr" which steals content from two different Streamer/Youtuber can still be online at this point? After Reporting the Account multiple times for theft of intelectual property I am wondering what Twitch is going to do about it. Since this Channel even got a subscribe button and is existing for a long time now. Still stealing content from either "Chu Asmr" or mostly from "Luna77 Asmr". This fake channel gets a lot of attention and financial support from clueless viewers and I demand an immediate ban of this Channel. If…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think adding religious tags would be a very useful tool because it would help people like me who don't like swearing and suggestive themes find a safe place to chill and meet new people.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

We missed this post when we announced, but we do now have religious tags on Twitch!

If there are any you would like to see added please make sure to let us know here on UserVoice.

Thank you so much for this feedback.

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?