Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

542 results found

1. Estou já a 2 dias esperando concluir um item pra ser afiliado e a twitch só diz q esta sobre revisão, e não responde meu ticket. Se estou usando o PayPal q diz q é 2 dias no máximo e muitos amigos n esperaram esse tempo pra serem aprovados queria saber o pq esse sistema é bugado assim?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Maybe make it so smaller streamers can still get noticed and not buried under. I got everything except the 2.4/3 views so didn't get affiliate this month. It;s hard to have a steady viewership more than 3 when you can't be seen under all the top ranking streamers. Also just navigating through everything. There's a lot that's unsaid about streaming. For instance I am confused about points, as a creator I want to give my viewers points for watching but it says I have 0 points. So what if I set it so each viewer gets 5 points per minute…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Getting affiliate is a great step towards growing as a streamer. However for new streamers affiliate slows growth because of the pre roll ads. Please allow affiliates the option to move their pre roll ads within their first 30 mins, and not at the top of a stream. New affiliates are not able to grow viewership due to viewers not willing to sit through the 30 second ads. This stunts growth, this is not a problem on other platforms since their ads are skippable or not as intrusive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Apologies for the time it took to get to this request. As you may already be aware, but just wanted to make sure, there is an option to disable pre-roll ads by opting to run mid-rolls. You can find the setting "Disable preroll ads when I run ads" in your Affiliate settings.

4. No entiendo porque llevo 2 dias desde que cumpli la meta y nada que puedo ser afiliado porfavor ayudarme muchas gracias

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Boa tarde.
    O botão de Subscribe não aparece para os meus seguidores, e recém me tornei um afiliado.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A payout progress page!

You can see your payout history on Twitch, and how much you've made on Twitch in certain months/weeks, but for me and some others, its still a bit confusing on when to know when you've reached your $100 payout.

So my idea was a progress bar, or any stat that shows you how far you are until your next payout, so you know how close you are, when you can expect a payout along with viewing your previous payouts.

Benefits:

• You know when you will get paid, which can be convenient for bills/other payments you have…
    6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello there,

Apologies for the time it's taken to address this idea. We have dashboard.twitch.tv/PayoutHistory  to address how much money you have accrued (with a progress bar visual). Please remember that this page updates once a month, closer to when payouts are sent out, so you can get an idea of the progress you've made in the current payout period. For each payout period, revenue for the current month is based on the balance check performed at the end of the previous month. If you have further suggestions for changes you would like to see implemented to the Payout History page, please let us know! Thanks.

7. I think that affiliated streamers should be allowed to multi-stream up until they possibly hit partnership. Smaller streamers should not be limited to one platform because they need to get out to as many people as possible and grow their community.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Please refer to the information on exclusivity found in our help article linked here. Thanks.

8. Per me Twitch dovrebbe motivare i nuovi Streamer, e dare più possibilità.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hola twitch me han donado en un directo pero no se como conctar mi pay pal espero que me ayuden gracias porque encerio necesito el dinero que me han donado

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. estoy en bajo revision desde hace 3 semanas y aun sigo esperando creo que hubo como un error o algo porfavor necesitaria saber si estab completado o alo menos que me dejaran reiniciarla para poder hacerla

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Eu venho lutado constantemente, pra atingir a minha afiliação na twitch, eu sou muito grato por ter a escola de criadores pra ajudar eu alcançar o meu sonho de ser um grande streamer e fazer novos amigos e ajudar os que estão iniciando também.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ¿Cuando alguien se subscribe con twitch prime a mi canal donde veo esas subscripciones y como veo si me llevo dinero con ellas?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. el día 16 de diciembre en el directo un seguidor se suscribio a mi canal y no me contaron el día ese como que hice directo... no se que pudo ser, pero no cotice nada de ese directo, hice dos por motivos de que se me fue la conexión y en el segundo que hice es como si no hubiera echo nada, porfavor necesito una ayuda. Muchas gracias.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Me enviaron el correo para ya ser afiliado de Twitch, pero al entrar a la pagina no me sale ninguna información, la paginase queda sin mostrar ninguna información .-.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. wont let me click get started with affiliate it just keeps saying this when I click on it = Sorry Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable . So please help me?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. buenas.

he notado por varias semanas que en mi canal están mirando hasta 7 personas pero solo marca que tengo 1 viwer y por esa razón no he podido llegar a la filiación no se si es un error del sistema o hay alguna regla que no estoy tomando en cuenta 7 viwer y solo marca 1 ayuda.

saludos

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Llevo unos dias de Afiliado y los anuncios no aparecen, me dicen que se inicio el anuncio con éxito pero no aparece y mis ganancias no suben a pesar de que dicen eso

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tardan mucho en dar el afiliado. Yo opino que para eso deberían de tener mas gente revisando, porque ellos dan un plazo de 30 dias para cumplirlo, pero algunos como yo lo hicimos en 1 semana y aun no recibimos nada

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Buenas, mi problema es simplemente que aún no han aceptado los emoticonos que he subido. Ya ha pasado bastante tiempo desde que los subí para que los evaluaran. Me gustaría poder usarlos cuanto antes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?