Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

205 results found

1. IVE STREAMED EVERYDAY FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW AND I GET OVER 3+ VIEWS ON ALL MY LIVE STREAMS I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I HAVE 1.73/3 LIVE VIEWERS WHEN I HAVE HAD 56 VIEWERS AT ONCE ON ONE OF MY STREAMS AND NOT AFFILIATED YET!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ¡Hola! hace unos días llegué al promedio de espectadores y aún no me refleja en los logros que haya sacado el afiliado
    (Ya había sobrepasado los 50 seguidores los 7 días distintos así como las horas, solo me faltaba el promedio de 3)
    Que ya lo saqué hace unos días, sigue sin actualizarse la página para que me refleje que ya complete el logro de "Afiliado"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I met all the requirements for AFFILIATE today witch is my 30th day i have 51 followers and I had an average of 5 consecutive viewers and about 80 hours streamed and the consecutive days all token care of and then when it updated it says that I haven't even reached my goals but i got the 50 follower badge TWITCH what are you doing to me!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

The Achievements page takes some time to update (up to two days) your stats. Apologies for the frustration this causes; but hopefully you should have received an invitation for the Affiliate Program by now. If not, please feel free to reach out to our support team to troubleshoot. Thank you!

4. Why can't i apply for partner? when i try to open a ticket it doesnt shot that option for my account what can i do ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Complete the Path to Partner Achievement to unlock a button to apply for Partnership, and receive priority for their application to be reviewed. Please note that these Achievements list the minimum criteria we look for in potential Partners, and completing them does not guarantee Partnership.

5. Some people stream for years and do not get a Twitch Partership. Can you make it easier for streamers after a few months to make people to get a Twitch Partership.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. что делать если за 30 дней не выполнил задание компаньона твич? можно ли зделать это снова потому что я набрал 50 фолловеров а засчиталось 41 что делать

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

To clarify, the Path to Affiliate achievement doesn't restart - the window of time just keeps shifting to consider the last 30 days (instead of 30 days back from July 7th, it'll be 30 days back from July 8th, and so on). As a result of the shifting time frame, the statistics for your average viewers might change, based on your analytics for the last 30 days when you are viewing the Achievements page. In the same way, the follow count will continue to update in accordance with your current number of followers. Please do note that it takes some time for the Achievements page to update (it can take up to 48 hours to sync up data). Hope that helps answer this.

7. Buenas, disculpe la molestia, me gustaría saber si mi canal es apto para el afiliado, por que según mi resumen mensual ya debería tener todos los requisitos aun que no me sale aun para Afiliarme, desde ya muchas gracias, que vaya bien!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

It can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Once the requirements update, you should see the button to join (provided the requirements are complete). Thanks for your patience!

8. have 51 followers and says i have 32 and wont let me complete afiliation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

It typically takes some time for the Achievements page to sync data. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

9. ive had few streams with more then 5 chatters and the achievement has not been unlocked I got 422 followers out of the 50 and that achievement didn't unlock I will love the clip on my profile of people chatting to help me get it and it still doesn't work. the site was working great for my first achievements but now its really buggy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

If you have had more than 5 people chatting at the exact same time, please reach out to our support via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. They can help investigate if there's maybe something going on with the Build a Community achievement. Thanks. 

10. Quiero ser afiliado, será que pueden revisar mi cuenta y mis streams? ya que llevo siempre más de 5 personas que chatean al mismo tiempo y eso no se actualiza y por lo tanto, no me deja ser afiliado.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,
    Unfortunately, no – we cannot check anything here This is a feedback forum where we take suggestions. Our support team can be reached through our help portal. Nonetheless, please note that it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

11. I have 4.7 avg views and idk what happens next

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

It typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly, for the achievement to be completed. Thanks for your patience!

12. 커뮤니티 만들기업적이 수료가 안됩니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

It typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

13. the average viewer is 3 people the task does not happen somehow 9 people came to my broadcast yesterday and watched it for 2 hours, but still 5 people watched it, the analysis is wrong, please help

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

The average viewer count is calculated based on the number of viewers at each moment of your stream - it is not based on a maximum. Please also note that it may take up to 48 hours for the Achievements page to register this information. Thank you for your patience!

14. pfv me ajuda eu to fazendo live eu nao ta aumentado pfv me ajuda meda uma mao pfv falta 32 dollar para receber mais tenho ate amanha

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No se actualiza mi media en el apartado de logros

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

It typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience :)

16. Revisar el tema de los logros, tengo 53 seguidores y en los logros me marca 48 seguidores. Mas especifico en el logro de construir comunidad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

It can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. Please wait 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

17. Buenas, quiero comentarles este inconveniente que tengo para ser afiliado, llevo dos directos donde he tenido de 5 a 6 personas, y hace algunos dias mi media se ha quedado estancada en 2.92/3 y no ha subido, realmente me queda poco y estaba muy feliz de llegar a ser afiliado, pero no entiendo porque no sube la media, porque si tengo gente viéndome y mas de 3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry for the confusion you are experiencing. An average is just that - it will not count the maximum number of viewers throughout your entire stream, but it does check how many viewers there are at each point in time when you are live. Additionally, you will need to wait for the Achievements page to sync with your channel stats (this can take about 48 hours). Please also consider that the achievement takes into account the past 30 days of stats, not just one stream. Once the achievement is complete and you can register for the Affiliate Program. Thank you for your patience!

18. the achievements are completed but they are not working.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

We understand this might be a bit confusing, but it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

19. There seems to be a bug in the achievements on twitch as the amount of followers and chatters do not match with the actual amount so I haven't been able to unlock new things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

We understand this might be a bit confusing, but it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. If for any reason it still seems off, please reach out to our support team to have them look into the issue and help you out. You can reach the support team via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. Thanks for your patience!

20. I wanna get some video expiring for make it a highlight before it disappears.
    Can it come back when I apply for Prime already?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hello, thank you for writing in. Could you please resubmit your feedback with more information on what you're suggesting?

Thanks!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?