Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

542 results found

1. Баг в поле регистрации.
    В поле набора номера присутствует код города и после ввода всех цифр добавляется еще и цифра «8» после кода города))

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ¡Vaya! Te nos has adelantado. Aún no hemos terminado de configurar tu acceso. Pero no tardaremos mucho más, así que actualiza la página en unos minutos y ya podrás comenzar.

tengo ese error al momento de subir mis emotes o verificar el afiliado no sale nada, a alguien le a salido o que tipo de error es este

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate this issue with uploading emotes. Thank you!

3. Hola, ya hace 2 semanas me dieron el afiliado y todavía no me dan acceso a los emoticonos y a que mis espectadores obtengan puntos de canal. Entro todos los días porque en el mensaje dice que nunca se demoran y la verdad me quita esperanzas y me desmotiva. Porque ya había preparado todos los emotes y puntos.
    Espero puedan darme el acceso y que también mis espectadores reciban puntos, gracias los amo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Please make sure that you have completed onboarding (registration) into the program to ensure access to these Affiliate features. Thank you. If you need assistance with onboarding, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv. Thank you!

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. hello I would like to apply for range companion twitch I have 199 folow so what are the requirements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For smaller streamers, it would be imho a nice pat on the back for those streamers in the USA(me including) to see payout minimum be $50 like all the countries you have this enabled for. Like for me, it's taken almost 7 months to get a payout, and I stream frequently. It's discouraging for smaller streamers to have to wait to get to $100 for the payout, with some not ever seeing a single cent that their subscribers/followers have sent them-(sometimes over a year just to get paid) We don't have the exposure or the finances to get our twitch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Das für "Belohnungen und Herausforderungen" Profile erstellt werden können. Das die Sounds (Profil) passend zum Game ausgewählt werden können. Wenn man eher ein actionreiches Spiel spielt, das da lautere Sounds sind, als wie ein ruhigeres Spiel , wo man ruhigere Sounds möchte.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have moved and was trying to update my address as it appears on this years tax forms per requirements. Would only allow the phone number to be edited. Please make it so that it is easier to edit your client details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Please reach out to our team via help.twitch.tv to get assistance with updating payout information. Thank you!

10. En análisis del canal me aparece media de 3,1 de espectadores y a cambio en logros/inicio me aparece 2,99,he enviado ya 3 correos, porfavor arreglarlo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're confused about the data in your Channel Analytics not matching the Achievements page. It takes time for the two pages to sync. We recommend waiting up to 48 hours for the information to reflect correctly. Thanks.

11. hice stream piden media de 75 hay más de 100 personas pero no me marca el avance se queda en 69 horas y hace dos días transmiti más de 15 horas y no avanzo quisiera saber si hay ayuda o solución

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. while filling forms for the affiliate program, I filled out the banking and address information, but twitch won't let me change my province. so i've put in the city i live, but it's locked out of being able to correct the province I live in. what gives?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with inputting your address in the onboarding process. To troubleshoot and investigate this issue, please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv. Thanks.

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hello! Please send our support team a ticket if you are experiencing issues with channel points as an Affiliate. You can contact us here: help.twitch.tv

Thank you!

14. A mi me parece muy bien que debajo de la pantalla se vean las barras cada 5 minutos,pero podrian intetar hacer mas facil a la gente que stremeamos por consola o android que pudieramos poner superposiciones y paneles de cuenta atras,enseguida vuelvo y mandarnos una lista de musica del gusto del streamer para no tener problemas con los Vod y derechos de autor asi ni recibiriamos estraics yo entiendo que se me silencien un pequeño fragmento por el vocabulario pero por eso pone +18 dejarnos un poco mas de manga hancha,solo nos lo hacen a los pequenos stremers los "tops"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ACONTESE QUE ME PIDE QUE HAGA 8 HORAS Y YO YA E HECHO 9 HORAS Y TAMBIEN DICE QUE TENGO QUE LLEGAR A 50 PERSONAS QUE ME SIGAN A DIA DE HOY TENGO 51 PERSONAS QUE ME SIGUEN Y ME SIGUE DICIENDO QUE NO TENGO 50 Y ME DICE QUE LLEVO 7,91 HORAS HECHA CUANDO YA TENGO 9 HORAS ENTONCES NO SE QUE HACER PARA CONSEGUIRLO EL AFILIADO SI YA TENGO TODO :( POR FAVOR ARREGLEN ESO SIEMPRE E QUERIDO HACER ESTO DE LOS STREAMING Y AHORA NO SE SI PUEDA CON ESOS PROBLEMAS ME HACE FELIZ ESO POR FAVOR…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Apologies for the confusion, but as it currently works, it takes time for your channel statistics to sync to the achievements. We recommend waiting up to 48 hours for them to correctly reflect.

16. hey me stream twitch ples seport ples

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Em algumas pessoas, como também é o meu caso, a forma de se tornar afiliado esta travada mesmo se você conseguir bater a meta. Estou com a media de espectadores 3,2, porém na conquista esta dizendo 2,87. O que dificulta muito o avanço de cada streamer na plataforma.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. It takes time for the Achievement dashboard to sync with your channel statistics. If you have waited over 48 hours and do not see updates, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate this issue. Thanks.

18. Cuando estará disponible el umbral de 50$ en Costa Rica?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want partnered on twitch channel perfectgoat12 and max out perfectgoat12 followers profile on twitch channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, I'm writing because of a problem with a twich colleague, I can't enter the Zip in the white box and it's necessary for me, what should I do??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv for guidance around having issues with entering your zip code during the Affiliate onboarding process.

• Don't see your idea?