Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

542 results found

1. It shouldn't take a streaming service this long and this many people to complain to figure this issue out or to help compensate for the issue they experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How do I become a twitch affiliate?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Thanks for your interest. You can find the requirements for becoming an Affiliate here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-affiliate-program-faq#joining. Thanks and have a good day.

3. Hola, me vuelve a salir que el umbral para cobrar por ser afiliado el minimo es de 100$, no se habia cambiado el umbral minimo a 50$ para cobrar por ser afiliado en twitch???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Status de pagamento pausado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Buenas tengo 52 seguidores, pero en las metas para afiliado solo me cuenta que tengo 48, como se podría solucionar eso

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,
    We understand this might be a bit confusing, but it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

6. ya a pasado más de 48 horas y aun no aprueban el afiliado después de haber rellenado correctamente el formulario

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sometimes the review process may take longer than 48 hours, especially if done before the weekend. Additionally, there could be something wrong with the way information has been filled out. We appreciate your patience. Please reach out to our support team if you have continued concerns here: https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. Thank you.

7. hello, take it easy, my dear twitch team, I started broadcasting in a short time, my followers want to subscribe, but I can't complete the participation, can you open my subscription, please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

I know it's been some time, and hopefully you have already finished the Affiliate Program registration. If not, please reach out to our support team via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport to get help with completing onboarding. Thank you!

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Could you please clarify what you mean by stream games, not Guest Star? Would you like a guide on how to start your first stream? Thanks. Guest Star is a feature that allows you to invite other Creators to join your stream. Apologies if I am misunderstanding your feedback.

9. I've been trying like over 1Month to reach the Support to get Help with my Problem. But I don't receive any Help or anything else. It says my Payout is on Hold I have to change my Payout Method and if I try to change it then pops out that Error (Contact the Support to change the Information) and After that I receive a Email where it says my Payout Method got Updatet like I don't get it whats wrong with my Account what Happend to my Account. Please looking for a Solution!

Admin audit: removed PII

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. hola, por un error supongo, no me da el afiliado ya habiendo cumplido todos los requisitos para obtenerlo, no se si tengo q reclamarlo en algun lugar o solamente es un error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

It may take a few days for the achievements page to sync with your channel analytics. Once it is synced, a button will appear that will take you to the registration for the Affiliate program. If 48 hours have gone by and you still need help, please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv.

11. I CANT CHANGE MY PAYOUT SETTINGS FROM INDIVIDUAL TO BUSINESS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alors voila quand je remplis la déclaration fiscale une chose très chiante se produit c'est que la personne sensée s'occuper de cette page a fait clairement de la merde je m'explique : En mettant Mon prénom et Mon nom de famille cela crée une erreur tout le temps car quand on répond au questionnaire relatifs aux droits d'auteurs(qui est en fait notre questionnaire fiscal déjà la on voit la traduction erronée) le nom et le prénom son mis l'un a coté de l'autre créant une erreur disant que mon nom/prénom ne correspond pas ! Hors aucune erreur d'orthographe ou autre…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

If you're having issues with onboarding, please reach out to our support team via https://link.twitch.tv/AffiliatesOnboarding. This is not a bug, all information must match throughout forms. Our support team can provide more guidance. Thank you.

13. As an Affiliate, why do I have to wait to the 50$ Mark if I have recieved money from Twitch months before. Is it only once that you have to reach the 50$/100$ Wall and afterwards you got payed each month?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

To determine whether you are eligible for a payout in the current month, you can check whether you've reached the $50 revenue threshold necessary for the payout. Revenue accumulated from the 1st of the month of your last payout, until the end of the previous month is considered. For example, December payout would be from Nov 1-30, if you had received a payout in November last. If you would like to review this in more detail, please reach out to our support team via https://link.twitch.tv/AffiliatesPayoutNotSent. Thanks.

14. Hola. Tengo problemas con el afiliado pude completar todo correctamente pero el final lo de configuración de pago no pude ninguna de las opciones me sirve. Ya no puedo ser afiliado? Quiero ayuda.

Al final terminas estancado con tu stream porque nunca podes evolucionar
    Te venden lo de q Twitch es la mejor plataforma para empezar y te encontrarás con todos estos problemas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. acho que a afiliação esta bugado esses dias pois pego geralmente 10 pessoas e não sobe ponto de espectadores nem um por favor corrigem isso o mais rápido possivel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

We understand this might be a bit confusing, but it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48+ hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

16. Why does this message appear in my ads? "commercial break in progress"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

This message indicates an ad is running for your viewers, although the ad itself is not usually viewable to the streamer.

17. every time i stream and get 6 plus viewers at a time it never counts it towards the affiliate program i never get a email like the live never existed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,
    We understand this might be a bit confusing, but it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Please keep in mind that the average viewers is calculated from your streams over the past 30 days. Thanks for your patience!

18. Hello, I have a question, I recently had a stream where I got 3.1 viewers, however the next day (yesterday) I accidentally started a stream and I had 0.6 viewers, does that affect the path to the affiliate?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Yes, it would, because the average viewer number is compiled over the span of 30 days. Hope this helps clarify.

19. Im almost at 100 followers and on almost every stream I have 4-5 viewers but the media doesnt show this, I just wanna have access to points and the good stuff so my stream can interact more. I think I deserve it, Tio twitch ayuda

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

It typically takes some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. If after that time, you still see no updates to your Achievements page, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv. Please consider that these numbers are based off the average stats for each stream over the past 30 days. Thanks for your patience!

20. In the first step, the zip code is optional to put in. In the 4th step, it won't let you fill in, can't click the next step, because the zip code is necessary. I restarted and finished, got approved pretty fast, but it should be fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

If you continue to receive an error regarding an empty field, this is because any information about you in Step 4 cannot be edited, as the information you entered in the earlier forms is used to pre-populate with details in Step 4. Apologies for this confusion. We will consider on how to make this more clear in the future.

• Don't see your idea?