Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

14 results found

1. It seems as though twitch videos no longer show or have an expandable description beneath the video player or I cannot find it after searching everywhere on the page. There needs to be a spot where the video description can be read by the viewer as the video may reference written information that the viewer can find in the description and is an important spot for providing relevant links.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

The description should show below the VOD, provided it was actually given by the channel. Thank you.

2. I tend to have multiple tabs of twitch open, most of which are paused. Too often when I am doing something else, audio is suddenly playing in an unknown tab because somebody was hosted and their stream autoplays.

I've made the conscious decision to pause the stream, and I want it to stay paused, especially if I'm in another tab. It doesn't encourage me to watch the hosted stream, it encourages me to keep twitch completely closed.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Closing this out, as hosting has been deprecated. If you have feedback on raid functionalities however, please feel free to leave your feedback here.

3. How about you don't throw at me your purple screen of death when my adblock is disable on your whole website and has been forever.

It's not your ******* business if I want to use one on website I don't use regularly to protect myself from the ones full of ****.

I'll watch my gaming content elsewhere util this is resolved, and if u don't, I'm out for good.

U greddy f*ck Besos

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Ever since they removed low Latency mode, my delay has more than doubled on all browsers. Please bring it back

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello after updating your nvidia drivers to version 536.67, I have problems with watching streams in full screen. Can you fix this? the picture flickers and move around, but only when full screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot the issue you might have with opening the video player to full screen. Our support team can be reached via link.twitch.tv/GetSupport - thank you.

6. I'm from Brazil (pt-br website) and when the live is over 999 viewers, the format javascript method returns NaN instead of the right number. It happens when you hover the mouse on the left side bar on website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Buenos días podéis habilitar la función de aumento de velocidad en los vídeos ya stremeados?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

You can increase video speed on VODs, by clicking the gear icon and clicking on "Speed" which is found below the "Quality" option on the menu. Hope that helps. Thanks.

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 近日台灣開始發放優惠卷,我們稱為五倍卷,收購這些卷跟換現金是違法的,許多直播主會將此資訊打在影片標題,建議下架以防構成違法即不要散播違法資訊

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove blackout and big play button during pause.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi Twich
    My name is Solji and I am a high school student. I am sending you an email about broadcast safety.
    Why don't you write a warning when you see a scary game or a hateful scene on the show? I look forward to hearing from you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

We've implemented Content Classification labels to warn viewers about various content. Thank you.

13. Can you guys make a caterogy for a game called five nights at freddys.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can I delete video option, please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)