Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Extensions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Extensions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. i wold like there to be many different extensions for overlay options, so there is more of a variety

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Since the removal of snap an app on xbox console, we can no longer view live chats. This has made it increasingly harder for Xbox streamers to be notified. Many streamers who are getting started use overlay expert, but that doesn't show up the streamers' console either. Providing a live chat box for the streamers would be very much appreciated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Many extensions support multiple installation types (panel, overlay, component).
    A Streamer must select where to install it then.

Some Streamers preferr the overlay mode but some viewers don't like overlays, so then got the option to disable it on twitch.

Now the viewer does not have access to the content in the extension anymore.

If Twitch would allow streamers to simultaneously install such extensions as overlay but also as panel, the viewer would not be forced to allow the unwanted overlay if he/she wants to use the extension's features.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make a freaking bot of your own, that can AUTO Ban users who violate Terms Of Service on Twitch, Auto Welcomes, Auto chats about Followers/Subscribers/Re--subs/Gifts/Points For CONSOLE users who don't have a PC/Laptop. I would really like an AUTO BOT who can control chat, events, game title and such without having to TRUST some jerk to do it, or having to stop mid game to "!command" some crud I can't remember it to do....Programmable AUTO BOT for console users.....Yup, as an extension.....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. While the new Twitch integration into the Amazon Music Player allows for cross promotion, the other way is still limited with raw links to the Amazon Music Page.

I would love an extension that allows Twitch musicians to show their discography on a Twitch panel.

Either by a general playlist Twitch viewers can listen to or by connecting it to an artists page through an Amazon for Artists account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I really would appreciate an option/a feature where you can select certain streams to not appear in any form while you are on Twitch. Especially in the last few months there seemed to appear a big hype around those bath tub streams, where women stream in a bath tub while being almost completely naked. Everytime I go on Twitch, there are at least 3 of those in my recommended Channels, and when I browse the Just Chatting categorie, the whole top segment is filled with those streams. I can't handle it no more... It was already bad before the bath…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would really love to show people who watch me on mobile to see the overlays I made, I would stream so much more often, I worked so ******* that overlay just for people who watch me on their phone (which is nearly all of my viewers) to not see it. I don’t have the money for a pc so I can’t put an overlay on that way, so I’d love it if this feature was added to Overlay Expert on mobile. Pleassseeeee

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. allows you to make a bit goal on the overlay that will keep track of those bits from one date to another

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. One of the main problems streamers of competitive online titles face daily is stream sniping. You see it across most main stream titles, from League of Legends to Call of Duty: WarZone. One of the ways this is dealt with, is the hidden map. On each game, streamers are finding ways to hide their mini map, or full screen map to avoid stream snipers. I am suggesting an extension which will allow subscribers to see past this veil. When I watch League of Legends streamers, I am frustrated because I am not able to see the mini map but understand…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Implement a way for viewers to control their own audio levels
    for example i use twitch studio and have my game audio and mic audio but regulating it per game can be a hassle and people of different types of hearing will have different experiences/preference could i stream these two different audio sources in a way that allows the viewers to select the values of each one separately through some sort of extra extension.

dont wanna hear the streamer just came for gameplay mute them turn up the game

bit hard of hearing turn the game down turn the speech…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There is already options to host a stream, and there is an option to Raid a stream. What if there was an option that streamers could decide to participate in called "Pillage".

Initially brainstorming, it would work around turning on the ability to have your stream "pillaged" by another streamer. The streamer would set a bit amount required to have his/her stream pillaged for X amount of seconds/minutes.

The pillaging streamer would then gain the ability to have the pillaged streamers viewers watch their stream for the attained amount of time.

The pillaging streamer, could be able to set a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?