Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11 results found

1. Hey! I created second channel to this one (krotiteledraku) called karporace. And reached a lot of subscribers in comparison with follows (cca 400 follows and almost 300 subs) due to really generous community from first channel. And got banned for fradulent behavior. And I am still banned.

What is worse, i searched along another affiliates colleagues and find out, that if someone would give you a lot of money (trough gifted subs or bits), you could be banned and there are another streamers who got banned because of the same reason. Not only anyone can really end your stream with…

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I was suscribed to a channel and i was suscribed again without signing off and now i can't subscribe to another channel

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hi there! If you're experiencing issues with your Subscriptions, please reach out to our support team directly at help.twitch.tv 

Thank you!

3. If I wanted to support a twitch streamer for the next year, I should be able to sub for the year up front, and also gift to others for a year or six months, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi Twitch Team,

Sometimes when I want to gift subscriptions, it shows me a discount the more gifts I want to give to more discounts I will get! But then, when I press the selected amount, it says with a pop-up that I'm not eligible for it. After that it will return me to the streamer and nothing happens. So I clicked again on the Gift a sub button, showing me the normal prices without a discount. It happened to me many times, so I give the subs for regular prices.
    Can somebody please take a look at why this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Sorry to hear you've had some issues with discounts applying when trying to gift subscriptions. Please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv, so that they may help investigate this issue. Thank you!

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hesabımız eksiye düştüğü zaman neler olup bittiğinden haberimiz bile yokken hesabı eksiden kurtarabilmek için emek harcıyoruz. Hepimiz binlerce dolar kazanmıyoruz. Zaten abonelikler su fiyatına kadar düştü, tüm gelir bize ait de değil. Bir de eksilerle uğraşıyoruz. Kimimizin geçim kaynağı twitch. Bu konuya mutlaka değinin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there,

If you have concerns about your payout please reach out to our team at help.twitch so they can further investigate this with you.

7. I was watching captain puffys stream and got gifted a sub. I wasn’t able to claim it. I wrote !claim and nothing happened. Can I have my sub that I never got please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! Sorry to hear about this issue. If you ever experience this in the future, please contact our support team at help.twitch.tv for assistance. Thanks!

8. I'll get notifications in Twitch when a gifted sub I received has expired, but it would be much more valuable to me if I got a notification when I was gifted the sub instead. In some instances I was completely unaware I even had the subscription, which feels like such a waste! Knowing I had the subscription would make me much more likely to spend time in the channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! Apologies for the delayed response. You should receive a notification when you are gifted a Subscription to a channel. 

If you aren't receiving this notification, please contact our support team directly at https://link.twitch.tv/GeneralNotificationsIssue

Thank you!

9. I received sub gift from someone I dunno tu a channel that I am NOT following. I think it is sad. Sub gifts should be going to FOLLOWERS priority !
    It is a waste for the gifters !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Someone asked me how to re-enable gifted subs once you disable it I told him I do not know how to do that does anyone know how to do this re-enable this feature thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. No me carga la suscripción y me dice k no me puedo hacer suscrito pork no me deja pagar con PayPal y tengo mucha pasta en el banco

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?