Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

IGDB

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

IGDB

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. PICO-8 is a Fantasy Console used to play and create games. I feel like this should be added to the categories as this will be my main source when streaming. I think it would be awesome if you guys could add this so I can select this as my category for streaming.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello! I thought it might be neat to see the Apple/Bandai Pippin added as a platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like for twitch to make a category for Genma Onimusha. Onimusha Warlords got re-release in 2002 known as Genma Onimusha. I saw almost all Onimusha games but this.

This game is exclusive to Xbox and can be played in Xbox360 as backward compatible.

There is been a lot of misunderstanding on this game when I reached out IGDB to amend changes. I was told to reach out here via UserVoice, If I want this game to have its own category in twitch.

Although, I also want to stress and clarify that this game is not a port but a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you select the category for your game it only shows the old Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. I believe it should show both the old game and the remaster which is called "Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Remastered Edition"

Hope I came to the right place as I couldn't find anything for this topic on the Twitch Support page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The TI-84 Graphing calculator can play certain video games and some made exclusive for it. I don't see why it couldn't be on IGDB.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add information about if a game is on/included in a subscription service.

Such as gamepass or stadia (included with the stadia sub)

And if a removal date exists (as games will leave gamepass)

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?