Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. So, I had an emote that I wanted to change the name of, and I had to upload a new version of said emote, and wait for it to be approved. It would be much easier if we could just change the name of the emote, which will mean that it wont take up time being reapproved. Please just allow people to rename their emotes

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A woman offered her voice as a google assistant, so why not have a male too. It's only fair. Trainwrecks voice would be perfect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quiero subir mis nuevos emotes pero se quedan en revisión o pendientes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I heard that everyday, a new PogChamp emote is being used. I have a picture I would like to use as the emote for a day. I don't know where I can submit the photo, but it would be nice to get to choose the emote for one day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there,

Thank you so much for this idea, but we are not accepting community submissions for pogchamp.

5. My suggestion is to add opportunity to choose user name's color next way: or to choose a certain color, or to choose default one back as it happens after registration.
    For example once I tried a certain color, but I easily got bored, and now I want my color got chose by default every time I reload the page.
    I haven't even seen a warning I won't be able to choose color by default back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hello!

Normal users can choose between Blue, Coral, DodgerBlue, SpringGreen, YellowGreen, Green, OrangeRed, Red, GoldenRod, HotPink, CadetBlue, SeaGreen, Chocolate, BlueViolet, and Firebrick. Twitch Turbo users can use any Hex value (i.e: #000000). You just have to type /color in chat to activate this

6. When user started typing emote, textarea should make predictions for and user will be able to click TAB for fast emote text appending like in programming IDEs or recent Gmail update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?