Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. I have been wanting this for a while, but I feel like adding a feature where you could have a schedule post where you can choose one specific day, not like "every Sunday," or whatever day you would choose.

Example:

• Choose to schedule your stream for, say, May 27th or something, instead of having to turn on every Sunday and then having to turn it off. It just is super complicated and confusing, so I feel like a single day stream would be nice. Thanks guys!

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

You can currently schedule a select day you plan to stream, but this feature is only available for Affiliate and Partners. To do this this, under Frequency, select Specific day and voilà. Thank you for your feedback!

2. Allow creators to add onetime events to schedule.

Currently it is only supported to add reoccurring streams to the schedule, this makes it difficult to create and manage yearly or one off events.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  13 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With upcoming events like horror months ect and broadcaster announcing mostly everything in their profile section.

I would want to suggest the idea to implement a schedule/calendar for broadcaster were they can fill in their schedule/announcements/events.

Perhaps add the option for viewers the be able to "mark" the calendar entry to get notified as a reminder. Where it should be I would suggest it would be hidden behind a button in the profile/follow section. If you would press the button it would overlaps the profile pretty much the same way the hosting overlay works but just for the profile area.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi! I'm experiencing a bug in my schedule feature. I tried to edit a schedule that I already setup, but whenever I save the edits it keep reverting back to the previous data. I'm unable to delete it as well, tried deleting the whole schedule to setup a new one, but when I refresh it came back again and I'm unable to set new schedule.

Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing it, but it usually works fine for me prior to this week! :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

The schedule bug should be fixed. If you are noticing anything at this time. Thanks again for reporting it.

5. Accent Color in the Schedule because its too flat with no life when you set it up

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So if I create my schedule in Twitch for my channel, is it possible to have that link with a program like Google Calendar or have integrations elsewhere? Would it also be possible for it to link or sync with these calendars both ways?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why does the schedule just strike-through on the days during a set vacation? It would be far better to have "Vacaction" show up vs just the cancellation. Not only would it look better, but it would likely be perceived by viewers/potential viewers a lot better as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?