Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Setting a goal while you're streaming like donations, bits, charities or maybe just followers

400 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Jax responded

As of today you can add a Follower or Subscriber goal directly as a layer in Twitch Studio. Just click “Add Layer” and you should see “Goal” as one of the options. We are planning to iterate on this feature and welcome additional feedback so we can continue to make it better.

For more details, check out this help article: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-studio-creator-goals

2. Such an important feature that's missing, I expected this feature to be in the beta but it is still not after months. An older post suggesting this to prevent stream snipers was ignored or not read? Who cares how many votes this gets on this thread, when its such a crucial feature to have default on your streaming service.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add a stream delay in the Stream tab in the general settings page. Once enabled you can set a delay between 5 seconds and 30 minutes

3. I love Twitch Studio and I started using only that to stream and record videos, BUT I am really missing transitions between scenes. I know you guys are working on improving the program and I appreciate it a lot but please add the transitions in some of the following updates.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A general timer to show how long stream has been going or for a countdown.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added support for a countdown layer and there is a stream uptime timer that you can view at the top of the app. We may add additional behavior for the countdown layer but I’ll mark this as completed for now

5. I use my right monitor to view twitch studio. It would be nice to move the chatbox to the left side and the editing/scene tools on the right.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can customize the interface by clicking the lock icon in the top left and dragging all of the panels around to resize or completely move them. There are also additional panels that can be added if you hover the menu on the right hand side of the app after you have clicked the lock icon. The stat tiles at the top of the app can also be rearranged or removed as well

6. I’m fairly new to Twitch Studio and I’m transitioning from Streamlabs as Twitch Studio is easier for meto understand. But one thing I miss from Streamlabs is the use of hotkeys being able to toggle certain scenes. It would be really nice if we could get some sort of setting in the edit scene screen where we could add a specific hotkey or keybind where we could easily switch scenes without opening up studio while streaming. It would definitely those who don’t have two monitors.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry for the time it's taken to review this. Hotkeys are available to switch between scenes. You can find them in your Twitch Studio general settings under Hotkeys > Scene Management.

7. What I mean by a goal kind of thing I mean like a donation amount like showing what their money is going towards and like the number and a bar to show how close you are to make it to the goal.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to add your own screens

If we could have the ability to upload our own custom images for stuff like when we are taking a break or that the stream is ending, as well as potentially custom screen transitions, that would be great. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

You may create your own scenes in the Scenes panel. Although a Be Right Back scene is now included by default, please feel free to add any other scenes you may need.

9. It would be so much more convenient to integrate the Twitch Stream Info section of our stream dashboard with the Twitch Studio tool so we could manage stream start notification messages, categories, etc. from the Studio app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?