Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. It would be neat to be able to change my auto payment for subs for a higher or lower tier and keep my current payment date and month streak without having to unsubscribe and resubscribe at the higher tier or paying for both tiers on the same day.

245 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As an introverted person, I'd very much appreciate the option of subscribing "quietly". So if I check a box, twitch alerts for this particular sub (including chat announcement) don't trigger, but I get to continue supporting my favorite streamers. Users would still have the option of using the "regular" sub alert (probably by default), for example for x-yr anniversaries, congratulatory PB/WR subs, etc, etc. Basically, sometimes you feel like being social, and sometimes you don't. Having lots of fanfare for subbing is not something everyone wants.

Indeed subscribing when a streamer is not streaming is an option, but the idea…

186 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When watching the broadcaster you previously subscribed to with Twitch Prime and your subscription ends, trigger a resubscribe notification In the same way Twitch pops up the "Announce your resub anniversary" notification.

Have it suggest resubscribing with Twitch Prime once it's expired. If they click "share", it automatically resubscribes with their Prime subscription.

1,112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Every subscriber is supporting both Twitch and the partnered streamer of their liking. Subscribers get things like emotes and badges, but what if they get even more?

If you subscribe to a streamer, you get 1 point for example. It doesn't matter which partnered streamer. If you resub, you get points depending on the amount of months you resubbed: resubbed for the 10th month in a row to a streamer, you get 10 points instead of 1.

You can spend these subscriber points at the subscriber store to buy exclusive emotes or badges they can permanently unlock. They can also…

357 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

Considering what we could do to make some sort of loyalty system for subs work.

5. If I sub to a user with a 6 month 4.99 sub and then during my third month decide that I want to upgrade my sub to 9.99 I think Twitch should charge me the difference of time remaining and then once my sub renews at the end of the initial 6 months, it would charge me for my plan at the new price.

In the case above, I have 3 months left unused in my sub. So for today, to upgrade my sub, I pay $15 to be brought up to the 9.99 tier for the next three months.…

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

We are working on some more robust multi-month tech and robust upgrade/downgrade tech. So when we get both done we’ll definitely incorporate this functionality.

6. It would be amazing to have a year-end spreadsheet with how many channels we subscribed to and for how many months per channel, as this would be helpful for submitting that information for tax reporting purposes. I realize this is mostly for people who also do some level of gaming for a living, but it's difficult to keep track, especially if you aren't able to afford to sub every month repeatedly. Thanks for the consideration!

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?