Settings and activity
5 results found
23 votes10 comments · Chat » Bugs · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the comment
The moderation rule "Chatters without a verified phone number must have accounts older than [age]" is currently broken10 votes10 comments · Chat » Bugs · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the commentsuperflausch_ commented
* Effectiveness for this is questionable at best
** unique real persons can be dicks anyways
** unique real persons can be dumb and will connect their accounts to bad services
** chain of trust (if you could get drivers licenses a dime per thousands without any questions asked in your jurisdiction, verification via drivers license will be useless and void the system)
* some methods may not be an option to a lot of people
** e.g. ID is not widespread in the US
** e.g. drivers licenses in Germany start at around 500€ and are not available to people below 15years of age.
** procedures/identifiers of tokens may differ by jurisdiction
** sensitive data
* sensitive data (probably what the op meant by "higher administration effort" (GDPR))
* the global verified only (which is in test for some users at the moment) voids the streamers choice on how verified an account needs to be for their chat
* keep the verified only at streamers choice
* implement optional verified only mode for chatters on per chat basis (plus global switch) -> "auto ignore for non verified"
Same here. Effectively banned from twitch for not having a mobile phone number to share.