Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Moderation

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Moderation

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

565 results found

1. I decided to load up twitch to find something/someone to watch. Upon loading the Twitch.tv homepage I'm blasted with a stream at the top where you essentially get the stream play without loading into that person specifically. Anyway the point is that this specific person is just continuously non stop swearing with constant F*, C* and all sorts before going on to rip into disabled people. Luckily I didn't have it loaded on the television with any kids in the room. I don't blame the streamer for their content more so twitch for putting this sort of content…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Eliminar las etiquetas blancas que aparecen al pasar el cursor por encima.

Al pasar el ratón por encima del chat salen las etiquetas blancas que indican lo que es cada cosa y a la hora de borrar mensajes, dar time out o ban dificulta mucho hacerlo rapidamente ya que molestan. Además, creo que sobrecargan el navegador y se traba el panel de acciones del moderador.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Admin →
  3. Add in the Mod-interface a Button for start a poll, not only chat command

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  5. we need mod protection from the streamer before twitch takes action. false reporting to twitch is a big issue and viewers and bots alike dont like when a mod does something so they report them direct to twitch.... that should be screened by the streamer before twitch and make it up to the streamer to forward the report to twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. That the streamer has a limited number of global badges to give to his best mods, such as the Artist badge.
    This way the work of the mods will be more visible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserCard  ·  Admin →
  7. See how long individuals have been watching the stream. This could be sorted by time and allow us to identify and ban stream snipers who don't use the same name in twitch/game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow streamers To send Recorded streams to the devs or the mods for their defense against wrongful reporting from non- streamers looking to cause problems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello, what do you think about an individual "Emote only" to juste one user, if you want to calm someone without chat restricting him

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hola que tal cordial saludo, he sufrido múltiples ataques d cuentas BOTS y por lo regular, dichas cuentas son recién creadas, seria muy importante, una herramienta de que el Streamer, pueda elegir en el escudo, poder poner filtro a las cuentas recién creadas para que NO te sigan. NO debido a esto perdi un canal con mas de un año d trabajo, con mas de 14.000 seguidores y es algo que me ha dolido mucho por culpa de los ataques de bots.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shield Mode  ·  Admin →
  12. When multiple mods try to ban someone, the person gets banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, etc, etc, repeat because there is only 1 button, and when the first mod clicks to ban, the button changes to UNban for everyone else.

But, if another mod is also clicking "Ban" and they're 1 milisecond slower, the button changes to UNban right before they click it. And the person gets unbanned.

This is a really bad UX for mods and users alike.

Please separate the buttons instead of changing the meaning of the ban button so mods get the intended action they…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. spiel conquero`s blade

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  AutoMod  ·  Admin →
  14. A notorious DDoS/DOX'er troll has been plaguing many different games long enough to warrant this thread. He's pretty good at it, I'll give him that, but hitting us all offline constantly IS a felony, and incredibly annoying. He's known as 'nan0,' but has made thousands of accounts over the years, getting around streamer IP masking and VPN protections somehow just to troll streamers.

He goes into your chats with new accounts, waits for you to queue into matchmaking, snipes you, gets your IP, and hits you offline. He's not the only one, but he's the best I've come across since…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. So my suggestion is to add the ability for accounts to be automatically restricted from chatting based on the email address they used to create the account. I know there's the problem with privacy, personal data etc. The solution is to replace email domains with identifiers unique to every channel, so that emaildomain1 identifier in one channel is different from other channels. If a ban
    evader uses for example maildomain1.com to register multiple accounts, moderators should be able to see a unique identifier based on that maildomain1 and flag all future accounts using that maildomain1 as restricted.

Also there should…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I invested in hot ******* and got no ******* so i got a Lady of Liberty (usa joke, canada kewl quebecois oui oui ca c'est un bonne chose!" (FRENCH LANGUAGE AI BRUHHHH_+++++.mpg

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be ideal if Twitch set a tax, a fine for people who get banned that varies based on the ban. Each ban level is assigned a monetary value that the streamer must pay. I think this allows Twitch to ensure a cleaner platform and reduce bans

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. please add a way to stop possible /likey ban evaders from coming to the stream. twitch currently only stops banned people and not possible/ likely ban evaders ive reported atleast 600 accounts requesting and demanding they IP ban the user and twitch does nothing, seriously about to switch to another platform to stream if nothing is done!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  AutoMod  ·  Admin →
  20. My suggestion would be that within the moderation rank 2 ranks could be established, chief moderator rank and moderator rank so that the moderators can be controlled and be able to delete or put timeout if necessary.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?