Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

203 results found

1. It would be good if the ticket case number is specified when sending an email requesting to complete a survey to find out the user's satisfaction. In a situation in which a user sends several tickets, when receiving this email there is no specific knowledge about which ticket it refers to. Adding the case number to this email and/or its subject would be very useful. (This kind of mail https://i.imgur.com/SnxL9BS.png )

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I want real HELP! There's a huge bug in affiliate settings. I can't save my address because it says the address in step 3 is different from the address in step 1. But it is not! I tried everything, i copied the address from step 3 and pasted it in step 1 but it still doesn't work. And i can't ask for help because there's no help section!!!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have a way for users to submit complaints and have actual response timescales. Currently customer support appears to have no standards and “we can’t provide any insight so I’m closing your ticket” to a reported bug seems to qualify as an appropriate response nowadays.
    Fix your bugged twitch drops system as stuck progress bars seems to be an ongoing issue for years over many different campaigns.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need faster conection between Twitch support service and users

Everyone knows its hard to start in twitch but its harder if twitch technical support dont ask questions and u have most of the time automated responses, i think u can put more effort on support service to have a better experience for content creators, its totally neccesary to have a good and fast communication not only with viewers even with us, the ones who create the content for the platform.

Srry for my bad english im not native.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd love to have some control over the recommended channels section in the sidebar. I see the same channels in that section and I don't like them all, I'd not miss anything if this section never existed. I think if users had an ability to exclude channels from this section, it would bring in much better user experience to the platform and more exposure to other streamers.
    My solution would be just a tiny X button on the right, after the streamer's name and viewers count.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I know that Black, Latin and Women guild are early beta but I feel male streamers should be included in that. We are a large community and I feel like we are underrepresented to some aspects.

I am not sure if everyone agrees with me but I do want to propose it after speaking with the AAPI Guild leader. I know its early in development but being represented would be huge. :] Thank you !

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The entire "Help" area is set up entirely on the assumption that everyone comes to Twitch to create content. There is absolutely no support for anyone who comes to Twitch to follow content created by others.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there! 

What kind of content would you like to see added to our Help site? We try to make articles applicable to people who view and create content, but if there is missing content you were looking for I would be happy to share that with our team. 

8. It is simple and easy to upvote a UserVoice post, but the only way to give disagreeing constructive feedback is by having to click the comment link and to write a comment.

While the internet can be a place where the less pleasant side of people can surface under the guise of anonymity, it shouldn't diminish the positive potential constructive feedback even if it is not in agreement to the original post.

Not all suggestions and feedback is the same experience as others.
    This is only meant to act as a indicator of the feeling within the community in both…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Today I caught students at my place of work, a highschool that's responsible for ages 12 and up, watching a stream of a V-tuber with a fully drawn naked model with breasts and genitals out, showcasing a slideshow of *. Not art, *.

My school's network blocks out explicit content, I have been testing this and reaching out to the ICT department to add sites that need blocking.
    Twitch will join this lineup of blocked sites this month, because on any school account with those same restrictions, without logging in or signing up, I was able to find…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I received a suspension and made a ticket 2 months ago. No response. Does it really take over 2 months to respond? Like even an automated response? Really?

I made an appeal about a month ago, also no response. I really have no clue how I am supposed to get help. Like why do you even have a support site? There is nothing helpful or supportive about it! No humans view your tickets. Just literal automations that copy and paste useless information.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wasnt overly clear on where to put this but in a way accessibility felt right if you read through as it's about supports accessibility itself. So I myself and a few others I know have reached out to support with various questions as to how something works, if theres a functions for something or how do to something after exhausting their forums, other sources or walkthroughs. To see a generalized copy and paste response anytime to these things after expressing lack of answers found exactly where they point you to is to put bluntly pathetic. Twitch support seems to have…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It's incredibly ridiculous that I've waited like two weeks to get approval on an emote but what's even more infuriating is that your "contact us" feature is always broken so I can't even ask about it. Like seriously I can get better service from **** sites run on computers still using Windows 95

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 6 ads in a row when checking out a new streamer?
    Skating on thin ice here twitch

PS - conflating suggestions and feedback is straight up ********.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The system already in place for cases is horrendous. Twitch Support on Twitter can't always answer questions given by their guidelines page and a lot of the time cases get closed without an actual reply.

Please provide a better messaging system so we can actually talk and voice our opinions for the higher ups, especially with sensitive matters such as legalities for music and fair usage on media as well as problems with accounts.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if you asked streamers what they would like to see implemented or changed, instead of just doing stupid stuff like changing the icons from square to round for no **** reason.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PLEASE read the actual problem instead of sending how-to articles that doesnt even have anything to do with it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Whenever I land on Twitch the landing page contains many female streamers with their breasts mostly exposed or them clearly showing off their rear ends.
    I come to twitch to watch people stream video games, while I understand that you as a platform support other types of IRL streaming it is a shock to never click on this content and you keep pushing it over and over again. To be quite frank it looks like *********** and has me weary to open Twitch anywhere outside of my home if people might be looking over my shoulder.
    Please add an option…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just went into a stream of a deaf girl who had live CC on by using an extension. Twitch should consider making this a feature of the site imo. By researching a bit I found this link -> https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/guide-to-closed-captions?language=en_US .
    This is extremely hard even for a technologically competent person to understand, if it is even a live feature.

Please consider making this a feature of the site available to all creators easily. :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you become a twitch partner, they will only help you with 1 name change. After that, they will tell you you're basically out of luck, even if the name you want is under an account with 0 followers doing nothing. I would think being a partner on a website of any kind would help you with something like this, and it would be nice if partner help would assist with more than 1 name change.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?