Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

125 results found

1. Bit fiyatları Türkiye Cumhuriyeti için çok pahalı.
    Lütfen yüzde 300 zam değil yüzde 300 indirim yapınız. Bağış yapmak için bir maaş ödemek mantıklı mı sizce

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Purchase  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am having an issue with my channel where viewers are unable to donate using Bits. Can you pleas e assist me in resolving this problem? Thank you. The cheer button next to the send emoticon button is not visible.

I submitted 3-4 tickets stating that I had the above problem, but they told me that I had to choose the right category. There is no direct category to report this problem, so I sent it in the closest categories I saw, but again they told me to choose the right options, so I wanted to write it here. Which…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Like cheer 500 thousand or 1 million one shot .

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Si o si los bits tienes que ser gratis

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop raising the price of bits. €9 for €5 worth of bits is just greed from a company owned by one of the richest men in the world. I'll never buy bits again. I'll just directly donate through Paypal and avoid being swindled by a billionaire. Youtube is slowly but surely taking all Twitch's big streamers for a reason. Be better.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to limit the amount of bits I can recieve by cheer and in total, I want to lower the chance of "simps"

I want to entertain people and I dont expect them to impress me with money since is not my purpose

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Bit badge / Santa badge
      ex) Streamername100, Streamername1000 (It can use like sub badge)
      If someone give some presents(Subs) -> Santa badge
      someone take the presents -> Reindeer badge

2. Drops Magic Shop
      If you watch the game for (___) hours, the Magic shop will be opened!
      You can buy SPECIAL game item!

3. Theme shop
      Chat box background, Screen frame, Icon frame, ...
      Theme : Game, Streamer, Character, ... (can make some collaborations)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I suggest it to TWITCH TV. Reorganize the Donation System on Twitch.

1.The current Donation system is less intuitive and very unfamiliar to users in other countries due to mainland-oriented payment systems such as PayPal. Work with companies such as TOSS in Korea to make it relatively easy to do donations in that country.

1. Apply the TTS system to the bit to add more fun to the donation There are currently several streamers using TTS as a third-party program. As a result, most users use TTS Donation, which is cheaper and more fun than using the bit itself. If you…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Los moderadores de la comunidad tenemos el honor de mantener limpio los chats y el espacio del streamer, ayudamos creando comandos y mismo editando y borrando para uso de entretenimiento y/o para fines importantes del usuario. Con aprecio a la espada, los moderadores no exigimos a ningún streamer ningun tipo de pago ni recompensa por realizar nuestro labor. Pero seria un buen gesto de parte de Twitch, permitirnos tener bits mensuales como una "forma de pago" de parte de la plataforma, estos de todas formas van a ser destinados al 100% a streamers y nosotros con horna entregarlos como agradecimiento…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Today (Oct 24, 2022) Anon cheering seems to have been disabled for some reason. Please do not remove the ability to cheer Anonymously.

Some of us like to donate bits and don't want to be "recognized" for it. Removing the ability to cheer anonymously will just make us not cheer at all.

If this was somehow something streamers were asking for, then make it a per-stream setting a streamer can toggle (but default ON).

1,120 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

109 comments  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Twitch responded

Hey all! Thanks for this thread. We recently deprecated anonymous Cheering after we discovered it was being abused. While we understand some viewers prefer not being recognized for Cheering, we made this change to ensure a safer experience for those who were negatively impacted.

We’ve also heard your concerns on what this means for the future of Bits. This deprecation is not related to any plans to limit Cheering with Bits on Twitch, and is solely focused on providing a safer experience for our community.

10. Sou afiliada e estou com um problema. A Twitch me incluiu em um teste com os Cheers e, no dia 29/09/2022 (prazo máximo estipulado), pedi para NÃO PARTICIPAR DO TESTE.
    No entanto o teste continua ativo. Meus expectadores estão reclamando que não conseguem me enviar BITS no chat, somente doação com preços em reais que não condizem com a condição econômica deles.

POR FAVOR TIREM ESSE TESTE DO MEU CANAL, está me prejudicando diretamente.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bits are the MOST beneficial form of income for streamers on Twitch. The donor pays the twitch fee when purchasing the bits, so the streamer gets the full amount, which is what the donor expects. If someone donates 100 bits the streamer gets $1.00. With Super Cheer if someone donates $1.00 the fee is coming out of that amount and the streamer only gets $0.76. If Twitch is looking to replace bits with Super Cheer, that is only going to hurt streamers livelihoods and the relationship between streamers and Twitch. We want to be able to stream on Twitch knowing…

694 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why were bits removed from poll usage?!?

I use polls for viewer watch party. The polls are for what genre and movies will be played at the time of the watch party. I allow extra votes to be cast using bits. I choose bits because it deters trolling. I choose 10 bits per upvote but depending on the other types of polls the amount can go up or down.

I can not use channel points because some of my viewers have over 300k and could potentially spam. Voting for something that is not necessarily an mutually beneficial outcome for all…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Giving content creators bits to pass out in channel like channel points would help build hype trains. When viewers see bits used, they then use bits also. Same for stickers etc. Monkey see monkey do. Allowing creators to give away bits that don't net any real value will allow viewers to feel involved, spend those bits and then buy real bits to spend. It would get others lurking to spend bits also. Creating more revenue for twitch and content creators. It's just like if you have 50 viewers, 50 more will show up to see what's happening. It's human nature.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There are two different dog cheermotes, a unicorn, etc but no cat! There should be a cat cheermote added.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitch removed the option to watch ads for bits and I want it back.

Being able to send free earned bits had been an amazing opportunity for those who can not afford it but still want to support their favorite channels.

Taking away that feature for Multiplayer Ads is a huge downgrade, it does not allow each individual to have a freedom of choice with the earned bits as it used to be.

Please bring back Ads for Bits.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I did not want to be part of the Twitch Cheering Experiment. I am a small streamer and rely heavily on my stream alerts gimmicks to fund raise. The Cheering Experiment has massively reduced my income and the platform takes a larger cut and it doesn't even do anything cool when someone donates.

Twitch sent a stealthy email on the 20th and only gave us til the 24th to opt out but I only found out yesterday. I can safely say I don't want to be part of the experiment and would like to opt out immediately. There should be…

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be really cool if you could have a treasure box system using the bits the streamer buys.

This system would have a global space where any viewer could find their treasure box raffle.

Example:
    Streamer puts 100 bits and in order for other users to participate and earn these bits they need to do missions.

Among them could be:

Follow the channel;

Watch for 60 minutes;

Watch 1 ad;

Share the channel.

This tool exists on the trovo live platform, and even if they are competitors, good ideas should be shared.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please. I feel its a simple request. In @JustinTheRealSchiele stream we love raccoons, and raccoons are loved as a meme. They are simply lovable and popular little creatures. So this is a petition to have them as bits so we can drop raccoon bits. Please. I think it would be great for the entire community.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A lot of streamers have fun and engaging interactions when viewers use certain amounts of bits (including those outside of third-party extensions like blerp/sound alerts). I believe it could be beneficial for Twitch, the streamer, and newer cheerer to allow streamers to set 1-3 "recommended cheers".

These would be displayed when someone opens up the bit menu, and the streamer could add a title and description in addition to the amount—much like channel points. This would enable viewers to more easily find special cheer amounts (such as if Cheer500 would make them eat a mystery jelly bean or something) without…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?