Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1344 results found

1. Many users do not stream in categories that exist for games, instead choosing to stream in the "Retro" category, making following the category for that game pointless. This only serves to make it more difficult to find streams for a lot of games, and Retro would be much better off used as a tag instead. Pokemon has a similar issue, with many choosing to stream in the category for the latest game instead of the game they're actually playing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There was once an option for users to remove a streamer from their 'Recommended' feed (via the "⋮" icon). This icon/feature has since been removed.
    Currently, the only way to remove a streamer is to manually block them by opening 'Whispers', searching for their channel, creating a whisper for said channel and then blocking them. To be blunt this method is unintuitive, obtuse and it should be revised.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A problem I have noticed is that any weather-related streams fall into either the IRL, Travel & Outdoors or Science & Technology categories, which affects the discoverability of those types of streams.

With the impacts that weather can have on people, this change would make Twitch another way for people to know that a dangerous storm is approaching. This would be very beneficial to both the streamers and the people watching them by having increased discoverability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am following the category 'Poker' but it does not show up anymore eg. on Twitzch frontpage.

Also channels i follow that stream poker are not displayed as live channels in the left side channel menu.

It seems the category 'Poker' and all its channels are blocked - at least for me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi Twitch, Im little annoyed about my recommendations on main page. I keep getting recommended TAGS I don't like/Im not interested in, there are just couple of them, so it would be really great if I could block certain TAGS easly with one click, that would make it so much easier for me and many viewers to avoid content we don't like, because "Im not interested" feature seems not accurately working.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I keep getting recommendations on my sidebar for streamers in the Pools, Hot Tubs, and Beaches category even though I have marked the category as "Not Interested" AND did the same for multiple IRL streamers who share similar content. It took forever to find out how to mark whole categories "Not Interested" in the first place but that change is near useless.

My recommended channels should be similar to content that I personally watch (rather than what others watch) and "Not Interested" should carry more weight throughout the platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There are two categories named "New World" so people are accidentally putting themselves in the wrong category, and all past broadcasts from the game that everyone is actually streaming, even if they're under the correct category, is being saved to the new category of "New World 1982" rather than New World.
    https://www.twitch.tv/directory/category/new-world-1982
    https://www.twitch.tv/directory/category/new-world

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Essentially, a lot of streamers playing games during Variety periods, and this applies a lot to old games, tend to improperly setup the respective games (due to their age or certain things that have to be worked out). Not only that, a lot of streamers don't approach older games correctly, resulting in frustrations, chat backseating and overall an incomplete experience.

For example, Max Payne 3 is a very fickle game:
    - It features controls that aren't explained to the player directly (G to roll, Ctrl to sprint, 1 2 3 4 for gun controls, H to switch shoulder),
    - The…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A new learning category about learning programming in general not just for game development but learning basics and advanced languages which can be implemented for use for software and game development

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This was also suggested back in 2020 but clearly no twitch employees have cared to even check it… Let us hide specific tags already, I absolutely do not enjoy watching vtubers at all and I’m so annoyed when 70% of what I see are just vtubers. I truly despise it when people use fake voices and an anime avatar, please let us block tags!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi everyone. I have a business and I decided to enhanced performance, scalability of business and access to skilled developers. I heard that with the help of React. js, businesses can ensure that their web applications are both maintainable and highly scalable. I need a professional company that offering me theses facilities. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch having it's own game will be a great expansion for the company and the game will have stable audience by occasionally organizing Rivals on it. If Twitch considers this idea I would be willing to share more ideas towards a new game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For testing purposes on Twitch specifically, it would be nice having a feature which disables sending live notifications to your followers. At this moment, if I need to test something, it sends one live notification per stream which I do not want for whenever I need to test something. It would be nice if this could be looked at in some way. :)

Thanks for reading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Following Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. hey, idk if this breaks anything, but i featured a somewhat embarassing in hindsight clip of me just failing at a game, its like i dont want to remove it, but i think its getting too much attention yk

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So far I have only found the ability to hide or block streamers content on the for you type page of twitch, but the ability to do this in the general browsing sections especially when browsing live channels would be helpful especially for those who want to see less individuals who show a lot of skin.

The general block and ban functions available in chats doesn't do this, nor should it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I go to the clips page of a game category I want to see the "most relevant" section arranged by viewcount and all time. Thing is you can't do this since you have to scroll past the entire featured clips category before you can see the beginning of the most relevant clips category and the page will crash before you ever reach it due to having to scroll and load every single featured clip until the 0 view ones.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd like to see a category for business. There's a huge audience of people looking for authentic business content out there and would be really cool to see people building a business from the ground up and what that looks like

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Minesweeper is a barely streamed game, yet there are 71 categories of Minesweeper and Minesweeper variants. Merging those into 2 would make it easier for people to find, follow, and popularize this pretty much singular game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello friends. I hope that all are fine. Technology have played an important role nowadays. It has many advantages and disadvantages. Typically, everything which is new to the world is taken in with caution. Big Data and AI are relatively new technologies that disrupt industries. I want to know about what are AI and Big Data Hype? I need a professional company that their professionals and experts tell about AI and Big Data Hype. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want a watch history manager, in order be able to be remove streams that I accidentally clicked or redirected to after the previous video ended. It can be a pain being judge based on those video you don't want to watch to begin with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?