Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Moderation

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Moderation

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

541 results found

1. Некоторые пользователи получают несколько банов на каналах и, при заполнении формы на разблокировку пишут текст, который невожможно пересмотреть в случае, если пользователю отказали в разблокировке, или же её утвердили. Было бы полезно для модераторов понимать историю данных запросов и тексты. Пример очень простой: запрос на разблокировку "Все все пидоры" - модератор отклоняет. Пользователь пишет письмо о том, что он попросил нормально, а злой модератор отклонил потому. что %выдуманнаяпричинаимя%. В данном случае возникает спорная ситуация, которую невозможно разрешить. Было бы очень хорошо, если бы данная история появилась. Спасибо.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. In the new Mod View UI, the Community tab listing all the people connected to chat is huge, taking up a large amount of screen real estate when it is needed for things other than viewing who is in chat. Sure, it is collapsible, but I'd like to see it and not have it take so much space.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mod View  ·  Admin →
  3. The Activity Feed already shows "Poll ended" as an item, but doesn't show the results of the poll. Is is possible to include the winning answer as part of that result? Would help in case the mods and streamer miss the conclusion of a poll and can reference it later

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. да я ничего не понимаю

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  AutoMod  ·  Admin →
  5. I had a streamer friend ask me about a user that showed up in his chat today. He said that the person was banned in my chat. I went to look under moderation and saw they were banned in April 2023, but had no other information. There was no way to look up their viewer card because they weren't in my chat, and no other recordkeeping. It would be super helpful to be able to pull up viewer/user cards in mod view to show a person's history in the channel, if one exists.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserCard  ·  Admin →
  6. Permite que os moderadores possam visualizar a lista de banimento e deixa que eleS gerencie toda parte de banimento por essa janela assim sendo mais fácil de verificar e consultar todos os banimento do canal

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Admin →
  7. В разделе "Bits и подписки" есть опечатки в слове "версии", вместо него написано "верисии".
    Прикрепить фото нет возможности, поэтому скопирую текст с ошибкой:
    "Когда зритель отправляет сообщение Cheer, в чате появляются анимированные смайлики-самоцветы Bits, эмоции Cheer (анимированные верисии популярных смайликов) или пользовательские эмоции Cheer (доступно для партнеров)."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  8. Idk if this is entirely the right category as it involves how the platform monitors traffic and stuff. It's not as if it's a "feature", versus a preventative measure to prohibit people from stream sniping.

Work with the server management team(s) on the gaming company's end, along with people's ISP to monitor for, and ensure that people cannot fire up someone's stream and intentionally queue up with them, and there be a grey area as to whether or not they're "screen peaking" via the stream.

Have it disconnect them if it senses they have stream open, and notify them through…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When handling unban requests, we often think "ok you apologized, but your request was too soon regarding how long we estimate you should be banned"

I think having an option to set the end of the ban to a further date would help a lot. The interface could tell requesters that we have accepted their request and that they will be unbanned at the specified time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  10. There is a difference between Mobile-Phone Number, and Tele-Phone Number.
    I have Telephone (from State) but no Mobile!
    Why Twitch can't send me the "Code-Number" to my Telephone?
    Other companies can do this, no problem.
    ... another example would be: why i can't verified via e-mail adress?
    Discord can do this too, why can't do twitch as same?

(besides, it doesn't do much good anyway.
    I see daily some spambot's in the chat....
    They are allowed to use the chat. Unfortunately not me.)

...one year later:
    I hope i will get a free mobilephone as a present to christmas for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Recently, I found myself barred from a channel following a comment I made about a competing Streamer. Although my remark had a slightly negative tone, I promptly followed up with an apology.
    Despite this, the exact reason for my ban remains a mystery, leading me to believe that the process of banning may be more subjective than desired.
    Consequently, I am advocating for a more structured and transparent banning system. In the current scenario, the criteria for banning vary significantly from one Streamer to the next, causing confusion among viewers.
    What if we could introduce a table or matrix system,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. A list for moderators to view who the other mods have marked as suspicious user

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be great for channel Editors to be shown in the AutoMod queue when users attempt to use blocked terms in a channel. Certain words/phrases can have multiple variations and it's unknown when someone is actually trying to use those. Having this available to Editors+ would be helpful for catching bad actors before something gets posted in chat, without bothering all mods who may not all be privy to that information or know how to deal with it (such as attempts at doxxing). Mod Cards should also have a separate section for blocked terms/automodded words so that all of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  14. Currently, when you enable the "Show mod icons" in a chat where you have that permission, the icons for ban/timeout/delete message take up a lot of space in chat and it's quite easy to misclick an icon on a wrong message if chat is moving in a fast pace. For those reasons, I generally have this option disabled in chats that I moderate.

I like the way how the "pin this message" and "reply to message" icons work, whereas they only show when you hover over a specific message in chat. Could we make all mod icons work like that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When i view a user's chat messages on the User Card, I would like to be able to click the message (or, just the timestamp) and deep-link to the VOD at approximately (maybe 30 seconds prior?) to the message being posted. This can help give needed context to a chat message, which sometimes can be interpreted incorrectly without the larger context.

As it is now, I'd have to do the math to figure out the local-time timestamp to the VOD by figuring out the start time of the stream and then seek to the offset of that start time of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserCard  ·  Admin →
  16. I've created a Channel about dogs. When I create a clip, in the title I try to put something which has the word 'dog' (perro in Spanish), and it says there's an insult in the title. I've changed moderation level to 2 and also added the words 'perro' and 'perros' to the admitted words, but still it doesn't work.
    Could you please fix it?
    Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently, Automod doesn't censor VIPs or Moderators, and while normally it shouldn't have to, the thing is accidents do happen. As a Family Friendly streamer, it's important to me that my viewers aren't exposed to any foul language. Unfortunately, some of my VIPs and even Mods forget to think before they speak and a bad word suddenly manages to slip out... When these thankfully rare situations arise, I rely on automod to catch it as my last line of defense, but sadly that hasn't been the case. Just like with allowing or blocking links for VIPs and Moderators, I'd greatly…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As someone who has to manually keep track of when the next hypetrain is available by writing the time once a train is completed. It would be nice to have a mod notification alerting mods that a hypetrain is ready. There are times where I forget to write down time and have to do my best to figure out when the next is ready. Having a notification would solve that issue and allow me to focus more on chat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add simple sorting options for redemption queue in moderator and streamer view. Particularly the ability to sort the redemption list by most recent.
    Highly active redemptions can quickly stack up many pages in the history, and clicking through sets of 50 for something in the multiple hundreds or even thousands is both slow and causes browser lag. A simple drop down and "sort by most recent" would solve these problems and increase convenience.

One streamer I moderate for is chronically anxious about rejecting or completing the history, and has hundreds of thousands of entries in the queues going back years.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mod View  ·  Admin →
  20. Stream delay for viewer categories

To combat stream snipers, allow streamers to customize a stream delay for each group of viewers. Similar to the "Followers-only mode" settings in Moderation, but for the stream itself.
    e.g. Subscribers: no delay, Followers: 30s-1min delay, Non-followers/Guests: 3min delay.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?