Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Moderation

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Moderation

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

98 results found

1. Addition to the New Shared User system, Adding to the Automod system.
    If someone is monitored in a chat im sharing with or shared with, and they come to my chat or to theirs, their message first message/Messages should be automatically AutoModded regardless of circumstances.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  AutoMod  ·  Admin →
  2. ecently, we have noticed a number of malicious users posting obscene comments, reporting the channel, and having the channel suspended.
    When the distributor is busy or the moderator is unavailable, the channel is suspended before the comment can be deleted.
    We request an AutoMod for the number of characters in comments to prevent this behavior.
    If the number of characters is too large, we would like it to be put on hold.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It's kind of crazy that this is even allowed to be used. It's used by the Dutch audience when there is Dutch content or a Dutch sounding person on stream.

I get that they want to be like PogU a Dutch person but using "Gekoloniseerd" is not the appropriate way of doing it. Colonization has deep rooted history in ***** trade and the repression/massacre of native people.

I would like to see Twitch put in changes to prevent this from being used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hi there,

As an IRL fishing streamer - The word S***o is a very common nickname used for Samson fish that I catch (Please just Google Samson Fish nickname, I don't wish to get into trouble). You will find that 99/100 Australians will call it this nickname, probably me being the only 1 who will now only refer to it as Samson. It is going to be very difficult to avoid audio capturing of someone using the nickname for this fish live on my streams, when I engage with random people in public.

This only just came to light recently…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. o nome do emote gera conflitos com as configurações de alguns canais, pois o streamer bloqueia a palavra "gay" para evitar ofensas mas acaba banindo o emote por consequência

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make the automod automatically remove slurs and references to nazis. Why the **** is this not a feature already? why do I have to go out of my way to do this myself?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. can you make a program that beebs all the forbidden words races slurs it hard to anticipate what people will say in game chats and i don't like having to delete vids because someone says something that is against the rules could they work on something to make it easier for us streamers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Along the lines of the new restricted user function, a good tool for creators and channel moderators would be the ability to see users who have current bans in channels you may care about.

I.E. Similar to the autohost function, you could set a list of channels where you want to maintain similar moderation standards (this would be useful for communities such as NoPixel, content creator houses, and streamer friends, etc.). So Person A could put Friend B and Friend C's channels on their channel's automod list. Banned User 1, after being banned in Friend B and C's channels, decides…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Twitch should not moderate the word "game" and its inflected forms in the Live Notifications interface. A gaming streaming service provider bans the Hungarian equivalent of the word Gamenig

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Élő értesítések: (43)

"FÉK" NAP! 🤘 FŐZŐS STREAM HOLNAP! 🤘 !sr !search 🤘 Lehet zenét kérni! 🤘 #requests (ENG/HUN/GER)

Why is this text moderated?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!

"Ez a szöveg ütközhet a Twitch moderációs irányelveivel."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi,

I had today a bug that my text wasn't allowed due "Your message wasn't posted due to conflicts with the channel's moderation settings."
    The mods and streamer didn't saw my message, even in the chat with a mod my text was blocked ... (also not in there mod messages)

My two texts that were blocked are:

• du willst ja Freitag vieleicht ein IRL Stream machen, Alina sagte gerade dass Bobi sein Kleidprobetag am Freitag wäre matta9Silly

• wenn du für Alina was malst, würde ich nicht das Buschi mit dem Herz machen, da sie schon von jemanden diese Zeichnung bekam…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When adding a banned term, it would be amazing to be able to create subterms for that umbrella term. For example, if the word **** is banned, ****, sh!t, sh1t, and a variety of other spellings are still allowed.

Instead of having to create a new term for each of these spellings, it would be amazing to make a "****" category, where all of the spellings can be added with a drop down menu.

Another extension of this idea would be adding a toggle for banned words so that you can temporarily disable or enable a word (and it's variants…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What I mean by that? Multiple times my messages got caught by Automod without making any sense! There were no offensive words, no spoilers, nothing that would NEED Automod to act. And by the time a moderator MANUALLY approved the message, it broke the context of the chat. BADLY.

So here's how: if someone sends a message hat gets automodded, have it be hidden in a manner similar to deleted messages, but also allowing people to (at their own risk) clicking to see the message until a mod approves it. And once the mod approves, the message is shown as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This is not a idea, This is a Feedback report cause reporting feedback took me here so here i am...
    So i'm watching my friend play SuperMarioGalaxy and he just defeated a really hard Giant Kemek Boss and i commented when they finished and autobot flagged it and said it was being checked by mods even tho it's not even related to enything serious
    heres a screenshot of it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/634982858326278154/798451023717990400/unknown.png
    at first i assumed it was just a bot flagging the text but then realized it was one of twitch's built-in bots, not a userbot
    i understand that "death" is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  AutoMod  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. If another moderator hurries to Deny a message, all info pertaining to this message is lost as it removes itself. Could this potentially remain but just have the button removed and say (Actioned by ModeratorExample123)?

This allows us to deny the message, add the blocked terms and then also timeout/ban the user in question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hey peeps, I was wondering if we could have the blacklist word filtering system be where subs can say certain words but non subs cant. For example if someone says "can you add me?" I would want subs to say this but not everyone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I was looking into the Automod settings on the Creator Dashboard and noticed the various automod categories that are there already. While I think these are very important to have, I would also like to see a misandrist category there as well.

I feel that having both the Misandrist and Misogyny are important to have for the safety of all streamers / content creators on the platform.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?