Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Moderation

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Moderation

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

192 results found

1. Some viewers are getting a 1hr timeout just for subscribing.
    At least we could fix that Twitch blunder with an undo function.

Sometimes viewers are accidentally timeout due to the jumps in chat. Those can be reverted but the new sub timeout cannot.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm a moderator for a small channel, seen that I like to partecipate to other communities there could be the chance to be the mod of other streamers and a feedback tools could be helpful to give this chance. So integrate, for example, after a month that I partecipate as moderator of a community an istrument to give feedback how is good to keep clean and friendly a community.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement the ability to apply for a viewing of previous account names for moderation ability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. See how long individuals have been watching the stream. This could be sorted by time and allow us to identify and ban stream snipers who don't use the same name in twitch/game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello, what do you think about an individual "Emote only" to juste one user, if you want to calm someone without chat restricting him

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Detallar y ser más específico al momento de mostrar las configuraciones.

No son del todo claras las especificaciones mostradas dentro de la herramienta de Escudo. Al no comprender a qué se refieren, prefiero no activarlas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Basically it prevents harassment from new accounts.

If the account is less than X amount of days old they cannot view the chat. Or the stream or anything.

That would help so much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mods need to be able to raid, set stream titles, and unpublish VODs, not Editors.

These are functions concerning the management of a live stream, and have nothing to do with Video Editing.

If a streamer even has a Video Editor, they're not watching, or managing the streams, so they have no need to do these things.

Further, most streamers don't understand why a mod can't raid out, or change titles, or unpublish VODs if something happens and the channel might be at risk in the moment, while streaming.

And trying to explain why they need to grant "editor" privileges…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  9. I had this issue for a while, in mod view you have next to stream title that "pen" moderation tool, which allows you to change titles and game category for the streamer, but once it just dissappeared for me and i do not have it there anymore. Does anyone have any idea why that happened, is it only a bug or doest it have to do with some twitch specific settings?

any help is appreciated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If someone wants to be unbanned from a streamer, propose a voting window with 1 vote per moderator to define this viewer should be banned or not depending from the view of each moderator

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You need to do a better job explaining it or making the settings opt in rather than opt out. just booted my whole chat accidently

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Recently i had to fend off a hate raid that brought in around a hundred fresh bot accounts following the channel, the immediate subchat/emoteonly reaction was very effective, along with shield mode but dealing with the aftermath was very painful. Would be nice to have the option to ban multiple accounts at once, maybe even from the Activity Feed itself. It took me around 15m to ban every new account that followed and clicking on each single name waiting for the corresponding section of the mod view to load the ban button in felt like a waste of time.
    Having…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wäre es nicht sinnvoll die Wortfilterliste auch beim Abwehrmodus beizubehalten und nicht beim deaktivieren wieder zu löschen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. it feels a bit harsh with sheild mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to see the ability to configure the ban evasion settings awhile a channel is in Shield Mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am a moderator of a channel of an Italian streamer, I noticed that something is missing in the user history and in the readmission requests due to a ban.
    here's what I propose:

-in requests for readmission, following rejection or approval, the message from the user left during the request and the message after the evaluation of the creator or moderator should be recorded and accessible from the user history (/ user)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Twitch, please bring back the feature that removed someone from your followers list if they were banned from chat. This was so handy at slowing down harassers/bots, and I'm not sure why they went back on it.

Secondly, if it's possible, please implement a tool that will permanently kick someone off your channel page/redirect them to elsewhere. Maybe an error page that says "Sorry, this page doesn't exist", or a black screen over the stream and chat so it's no longer visible to the person who was banned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 안녕하세요, 평소에 트위치를 자주 이용하는 사람인데요. 오늘 한가지 굉장히 불쾌한 경험을 해서 고객센터에 도움을 요청합니다. 스트리머에게 일방적으로 폭언을 하는 사람을 완전히 쫓아낼 수 있는 방법이 없나요? 그 사람을 쫓아내면 다른계정으로 찾아와서 또 스트리머를 괴롭히는데, 이걸 막을 수 있는 방법이 없는건지 궁금합니다. 방법이 없다면 제가 아끼는 스트리머는 계속 그 사람에게 고통받아야하나요? 피드백 부탁드립니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The problem behind unban requests is, that you only have one chance. It could be useful if a request gets denied, the person can request another unban like a year after the request got denied. Requesting an unban after a year would show that the user is still interested in participating in this chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?