Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Charity

ATTENTION! Regarding charity requests...

The charity tool is now fully integrated with the PayPal Giving Fund, so if your charity is registered there, you should be able to find it to start a fundraising campaign. In the case you find your charity missing, please reach out to the organization regarding registering with the PayPal Giving Fund. You can learn more about how to sign up your charity here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-charities. For more information on Twitch’s Charity Tool, please feel free to access our FAQ Help Article: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-faqs.

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea to check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Upvoting existing ideas will increase the weight behind the idea, as opposed to multiple similar requests (we will combine these anyway)
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Charity

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

82 results found

1. Seeing as how the feature's still fairly new, I understand options are still rolling out. At any rate, it would be nice to be able to enter in a link for a specific charity/nonprofit's donation page, whether through PayPal or GoFundMe, to keep track of an overall goal.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are you creating an entire new set of hoops for non-profits to jump through, when most of us are already registered, vetted, and verified with Amazon Smile.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Creators have the option to create Follower Goals and Subscriber Goals so their community can keep track of progress. While you can keep track of progress directly on Twitch chat and the donation panel, what if creators had an overlay asset to showcase on their streams as well?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As an alternative to allowing a streamer to stream for multiple charities , offer a pause button so that a streamer can switch which charity is focused on monthly without having to restart a goal instead can have a yearly goal .

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unterstützen sie mit mir Familien über das Kinder und Jugendhospiz Stuttgart. Für Hilfen das alltägliche, schwere leichter zu machen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Not exactly an "idea", but more of a "bug" or unintended behavior.

I started doing charity streams to an institution from BRAZIL, where the currency is BRL, but all the donations and goals appear in EUROS.

This is currently holding back some of the donations from Brazilian viewers. I tested with 10 different institutions and the currency is always in Euros.

Please fix that, if possible. The current conversion from BRL to Euros is 1 to 5, and currency conversions might generate an obstacle to Brazilian donators.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is a lot of ronald mcdonald house charities but there is not the french version, can you add it please. ?

https://www.fondation-ronald-mcdonald.fr/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bonjour,
    L'association que je veux soutenir est bien inscrit sur PayPal Giving Fund, mais n'apparait pas sur Twitch, j'ai contacté Paypal qui ne mdit de voir avec vous, et dans votre page d'aide il n'y a aucune rubrique en rapport avec les campagnes caritatives.
    Pourriez-vous m'aider. l'association en question est : Association française des Cephalées.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Investigating  ·  Ana responded

Thank you for letting us know. We definitely will look into this, as it should show on the charity tool in this case. I'll check back in with you as soon as we have an update. Thank you for your patience, and apologies for the inconvenience!

9. We're an Amazon Smile charity, verified 501(c)(3), listed on Guidestar, but can't get added to Twitch? What's up with that?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Geachte Twitch

Stichting Gamen Voor Kinderen is een stichting waarbij geld wordt opgehaald op kinderen met een ziekte, handicap of een vervelend verleden te helpen doormiddel van iets van een gaming console te geven zodat ze kunnen gamen voor afleiden. Website van de stichting: https://gamenvoorkinderen.nl/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There was no option for me to select to send this query to support so like, adding "Charity" to the drop down menu in support options is probably going to be my FIRST suggestion because I have an issue to take up with my Creator Twitch Recap this year and how it calculated my money raised for charity. It said I only raised $192 this year when my charity dashboard says otherwise. Its also not an issue of 1 of the 2 fundraisers I did not counting yet, because even my first one was more than $192. What the hekk?…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add U24 (United24) as option to raise money. Since Ukraine is at war with russia, they need funding to defend themselves.
    https://u24.gov.ua/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stichting Kanjer Wens was in the news in The Netherlands, where the director of this charity has done massive criminal things which I cannot tell here in the open. I will put a link to the website for proof

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/artikel/5418954/beladen-zedenzaak-directeur-kanjer-wens-hervat-slachtoffers-spreken

It is pretty recent, so I hope Twitch can consider what to do with the charity, because you can still pick it to get people to donate to it. But it does not excist anymore as well.

Kind regards,

ps. I did not see anywhere else where I could put this, its hard to reach Twitch for this kinda things,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fundraising campaign for brutality in Palestine

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PLEASE ADD: JBlendz Enterprises NFP

JBE's mission is to collaborate and build linkages with schools, churches, nonprofits, and government institutions. Collaborations are developed to provide prevention services for residents. Educational trainings are implemented to build positive character and enhance life skills of all participants through training and workshops. Program initiatives are designed to empower the community with knowledge, information, and educational opportunities.

JBLENDZ ENTERPRISES NFP is not showing up in the Twitch charity search. I'd love for Twitch to add my charity to the list please. Thank you

Here's the link to my active and confirmed Paypal Giving Fund Account …

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I was doing a charity stream and after we hit our goal I tried to increase the goal amount but it wouldn’t change.
    I would type it in and hit the “enter” button on my keyboard, but if I refreshed it would go back to the original amount and never reflected on stream.
    I think it discouraged people to give more because it showed we hit our goal.
    It says in the page that you can change the amount at any time but I’m not sure that includes while live.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Streetbunnycrew ist ein Gemeinnütziger Motorradverein in Deutschland. Wir fahren mit rosa und weißen Hasenkostümen Motorrad für den guten Zweck. Es werden Regionale Ziele in 12 Regionen in Deutschland unterstützt. Die Ziele wechseln jährlich. Zu meist geht das Geld an Organisationen für Kinder.

Infos unter: www.streetbunnycrew.net

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In einem Tierheim sind jede Menge Tiere untergebracht die kein zuhause mehr haben oder sogar nie wieder eine chance auf ein zuhause haben. Deshalb würde ich gerne einigen Tieren in einem solchen Tierheim helfen und versuchen mit freiwilliger mitarbeit in einem Tierheim und das während meines stream ein paar spenden zu bekommen um den Tieren ein bisschen unter die Pfoten zu greifen. Die Spenden werden natürlich dan vom Tierheim für Futter Unterkunft und Tierärztliche Verpflegung hergenommen. ich Bedanke mich schon mal im vorhinein und wünsche allen noch eine schöne Zeit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dirette video dei luoghi frequentati in Italia nella Storia di San Francesco d'Assisi. Facendo promozione turistica dei centri minori, di un'Italia non conosciuta dal grande pubblico. I viaggi possono essere fatti in presenza o virtuali e la formula per partecipare deve essere a Donazione. Se in presenza dovrà tenere conto dei costi obbligatori di vitto, alloggio e assicurazione, se la cifra sarà pressoché idonea saremo noi a trovare la giusta sistemazione. Per il viaggio virtuale, libera scelta di donazione.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?