Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Soundtrack by Twitch

If you are submitting a bug please make sure you have followed the bug report flow through the site as well.

Soundtrack by Twitch

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. its would be a great idea to add categories like songs and artiest so we can look thro and choose what songs we want to put into a playlist im a new user and music is a very important tool in my life it kills me i cant at least pick songs i actually like listening to from what yall can provide this is my challenge for you if you actually reading this that is im sure yall get a bunch of ideas

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Being able to have a 'Favourites' list and the ability to make custom playlists would be great!

There's been many times when I'm listening to a pre-made playlist and like one of the songs, but there's no way for me to save, like or favourite it so I can listen to it again later.

Custom playlists would allow us to tailor our own streaming experience without the worry of copyright or muted VODs. Instead of finding the tracks on Spotify and making a playlist there, it would be great to do this in the Soundtrack app where we can retain…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I AM ONLY USING TWITCH SOUNDTRACK YET SOME OF MY STREAMS SUFFER FROM COPYRIGHT YOU CAN CHECK IT FROM MY STREAM LOG. I WANTED TO INFORUM YOU ABOUT THE SITUATION. THE STREAM LINK IS https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1032364268

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Introducing the function while using the Soundtrack by twitch, the viewer can regulate the volume of the songs independent of the stream

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I had my latest stream muted for using copyright music. However, I was using Twitch Soundtrack so all the music there is supposed to okay to use because Twitch owns the rights to them. Turns out you have to have a specific plugin to avoid copyright issues and muting of footage, but there is no plugin for Twitch Studio.

If there is a plugin for both StreamLabs and OBS, can there be a plugin for Twitch Studio to use Twitch Soundtrack?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have updated my Streamlabs OBS and it Soundtrack is not connecting and saying "Your version of StreamLabs OBS is not supported, please update to the latest version. Several forums I read have the same issue. Please provide a fix I would really like to use this feature!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As a family friendly streamer trying to use the new Twitch Soundtrack app, I’d like to have a means to exclude songs with explicit lyrics.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I got everything all set up and after messing with the volumes I used it in some streams and it completely removed the game audio for the VOD's even when I didn't have any music playing in the following stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello,
    Is Tunecore in the process of being added as a vendor to Soundtrack for our music to be added (curated) to the Soundtrack Music Library for Twitch streamers to access and stream our music? If not, would you consider looking into doing that? Please consider adding Tunecore as another vendor for music submission.
    Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Übersicht aller freie Lieder sowie die Möglichkeit mehrere eigene Playlists zu erstellen und zu teilen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Genre or Music Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I use StreamElements and when I downloaded Soundtrack by Twitch it removed my desktop audio off the mixer and now chat can no longer hear the game, even though I can hear it and see it on the VOD audio for Soundtrack. Plus it's having an issue connecting so the music can be heard. Now I can no longer stream, what do I need to do to fix this issue???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Soundtrack has Copyright Free and DMCA.
    Add an option to use Copyright Free Only for Saving to VOD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to control Twitch Soundtrack via the Twitch API, or a new API would open up options to allow broadcaster to better integrate the twitch soundtrack application into their streams and the viewer experience either via 3rd party applications and extensions that call an endpoint, or alternatively by monitoring the PubSub API for tracked topics such as channel points or bit donations.

Further more, this could also be exposed not just in the background via endpoints but also in the user interface, such as when creating channel point redemptions, allowing them to perform one of several pre-made boilerplate type…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I was using Soundtrack by Twitch and a recent stream I had a portion muted. I thought the music in Soundtrack by Twitch was safe to use?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 初期設定でサウンドトラックのアプリケーション開いてインストールのボタンを押すと強制終了してしまいます。どうすればいいですか?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?