Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

85 results found

1. Guys you made a typo here:
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/Managing-Roles-for-your-Channel?language=en_US

it says: "o manage your Roles" instead of "To mangage your Roles"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It's not very clear on the popup that you can select more than 1 option. The Help article stated up to 3 - that should be stated up front on the popup window.

It would be nice if somehow this could be expanded for constructive criticism as well. There's always room for improvement and it'd be nice to be able to get honest feedback from viewers as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why not recruit smaller creators to help filter some of the work through, by enabling just a category stamp to which department this should be directed to.

In doing this, they could use a dedicated Smaller Community Showcase channel. Which could be built on the premise of helping new creators in establishing their brand, and moving forward.

All in all, it could help the flow in being able to provide a better customer experience, while also giving tools to those looking for other ways to help promote their content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In-regards to the user voice forums I'd like a way to award valid and constructive feedback with something akin to a "Like" with comment sorting options. Sub commenting options akin to a "Reply" to continue the discussion further. It would lead to further in-depth discussions on how twitch can improve as a whole.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We've been having an audio issue that has prevented us from streaming for two days. There is no direct way to get quick technical advice. There should be a line to call and speak with a live technician who is knowledgeable on common glitches and fixed, particularly since Twitch is such a buggy platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I read through almost every single tip and tutorial page. I think the grammar could be cleaned up a lot, theres a few areas that were a little uncertain (im sure i could find them again if need be), and generally they could be aggregated more organized. I seen multiple articles under the same heading and multiple articles saying roughly the same thing but not in depth enough to differ from each other. Not a lot but enough to dampen the learning experience. Just a perspective from one upcoming streamer ;) lol but beyond that it was really helpful, beautifully…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More in depth info on how to get to affiliate status/partner status, ways to accomplish that

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Everything is laid out perfectly on what is required to do said achievement, however I would prefer a little more specificity and tips on how to get affiliate. Tips such as how to network and gain more followers, and etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The main page says "Welcome to Twitch's feedback and suggestions forum!"
    But then under "If you need help:" it says "This forum is for ideas only."
    Yet this is where you're send when you go to leave feedback on the support page.

If Feedback is being referred to as "ideas" that might be something to consider.

I wanted to give feedback about something, but now I don't know if it would be breaking the rules or not because of semantics.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've sent an email to Twitch Support and tweeted at Twitch Support about this issue, and cannot receive the right information to fix this with no answer/limited responses.

Very often, with games like No Man's Sky or Jedi: Fallen Order, I'll find that my Category tag or chosen (not automated) tags will just disappear more often than not. I don't think many people suffer from this, but I do for some reason, as it's hard to find fixes from the internet, like Reddit, or even from community Discords or Facebook Twitch groups. The best info I've received from Twitch just…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To make it so that when clicking a link on twitter iOS the link takes you directly to the twitch app rather just a twitch web page within the twitter app and then having to choose, independently, to go to the twitch app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Twitch Support Twitter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. All of the channels i go to have buffering issue when Quality is above 720p to 1080p just happen near the end of the week this is why i switch to twitch desktop app didn't have this issue in that twitch app not sure what the solution is

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Not spamming copy paste replies, reading and replying with replies that align with the ticket and actually putting an effort forward to help people. I haven't been able to sign into my twitch account for 3 months now as a streamer and it is unbelievable how lazy they have been about everything even after I flew from Ohio to California to prove who I am.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You are not giving ad-free experience as promised. Customer service department is lazy. Rather than investigating why your program isn't working, you make customer do all the work in finding out why they are getting ads on subscriptions they paid for! And not only do your "solutions"/instructions NOT WORK, they messed up my computer!!! Now I'll have to pay someone else to fix what got screwed up because of your instructions. I am beyond disgusted with my Twitch experience and will most likely be deleting my Twitch account once my current subs expire.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When creating a new account, there is not very good documentation for today's tech standards. You should have a step-by-step walkthrough with frames guiding you through. This is a website largely for video games, the tutorial for using this system should be up to the standards of video games. That's the standard your customer base is used to.

(Also, Open Source this and let us make it better ourselves)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The bot you have for twitter support doesn't work and replies with unrelated information to the issue.

I have reopened this for the following reasons,

1) This is true
    2) Your bot is not working correctly and gives incorrect info
    3) You are stopping people from upvoting who also has this issue
    4) You never commented
    5) Closing unresolved issues is just wrong and rude!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Twitch Support Twitter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You replied with incorrect info (see link below) so I made a reply on user voice but you never got back to me which is just plain rude! Also I would use the contact support to let you know but your bot is too stupid to understand me.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/934332-customer-experience/suggestions/45784861-report-admins-closing-ideas-bug-reports-when-they

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've never encountered a customer service system like this one. If you go to the contact page and try to fill out an email, the moment you choose a secondary category (which is required) you are redirected away from the contact page. It's insulting and annoying.

This User Voice system is a sadly inadequate alternative. It essentially allows you to ignore customer service questions for as long as you see fit. There are over 1100 outstanding suggestions and zero indication when any will addressed. I contacted IGDB by email and had an answer within 24 hours redirecting me to this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just ran in to a problem giving bits to a streamer I support in England. Took me 45 minutes to figure out it was your test with Direct Giving. Since he's participating I couldn't give him bits ... or play his Sound items for bits. It was frustrating ... on top of that I don't like the idea ... He didn't even know why it wasn't working for me!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Admins often close bug reports of issues people are having without addressing and fixing the problem first. There needs to be a way to report this and reopen tickets that shouldn't be closed in the first place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

I just wanted to give some context on this. We tend to close bug reports or reports of issues if there has not been any activity on the post for more than a year. If you are still experiencing a bug you are welcome to open a new thread so others can give their feedback as well. 

• Don't see your idea?