Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7 results found

1. If you look at 99% of company support Twitter pages, all of them have their DM's open as a way to allow issues to be aired/resolved. Twitch falls under the 1% that doesn't have DM's open. I think (and pardon my french) this is an asinine decision that should be rectified ASAP. A lot of users are being banned out of the blue and twitch is radio silent, these people do this for a living and should have a way to ask what's going on - opening Twitter DM's for the support page would be an incredible and humongous step…

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Twitter Support  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As an avid user of Twitch.tv, I've seen firsthand the disparity in treatment between large and small streamers. When a small streamer gets suspended, it often feels like they're left to fend for themselves with little to no support from the platform. On the contrary, some big Twitch.tv users have been suspended up to seven times with seemingly no significant consequences. This is not only unfair but discourages smaller content creators who are trying their best to grow their channels.

Everyone deserves a second chance - or even a third - much like YouTube's three-strike rule. It's disheartening to see…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My name is Andy Champlin. I run the Acme_Studios account on your platform. I was excited to hear that you guys are now allowing simulcasting in an attempt to remove exclusivity and that seems to be where you stopped as I read a few of your new rules concerning this that you didn't exactly remove exclusivity because I am not allowed to relay chat from other platforms, and I am not allowed to advertise my other channels. One, my brother and I want engagement from our viewers, and we don't believe that they should be restricted to just the one…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Xsolla employs people in Russia for payment processing and support. Since Xsolla is still supporting Russia, You should use an alternative.

see:
    https://ain.capital/2023/09/15/xsolla-continues-to-operate-in-russia/
    https://leave-russia.org/xsolla

Xsolla donated $100,000 to the International Red Cross for Ukraine.

At the same time, Xsolla continues to work in Perm, Russia, For its 240 employees alone, Xsolla annually pays more than $2.1 million in taxes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The bot you have for twitter support doesn't work and replies with unrelated information to the issue.

I have reopened this for the following reasons,

1) This is true
    2) Your bot is not working correctly and gives incorrect info
    3) You are stopping people from upvoting who also has this issue
    4) You never commented
    5) Closing unresolved issues is just wrong and rude!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To make it so that when clicking a link on twitter iOS the link takes you directly to the twitch app rather just a twitch web page within the twitter app and then having to choose, independently, to go to the twitch app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here