Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

48 results found

1. When viewing the following page you will see a recommend channels row. Unlick the main page you cannot select not interested from here. The same recommendations are not present on the main page so you end up with stuff you would rather not see

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently on twitch you can click into a stream that is not live content. As this is the entire point of the website, this is undermining the site. What effect does this have:
    - bigger channels deflect views from smaller channels preventing the emergence of new major streamers: the life blood of this platform.
    - low effort channels surpass high effort channels that are always live. Particularly problematic are sexual streams on constant loops.
    - There are already vod services for watching missed content
    - Long term user disengagement will occur in the categories where this is most apparent
    -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an option where instead of sorting followed channels from High to Low, It'll show Low to High

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Channels are gaming twitch drops now, I've been cut off of a stream minutes before unlocking a drop several times now, furthermore the drops page is incredibly misleading and borders on bait and switch. These are marketing promotions and need to follow all applicable laws and regulations. Clean up your house before you get sued.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please give us back 1080p for korea IP
    It already connected with foreing server.
    You don't need to limit traffic in korea anymore.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you send out emails announcing subscription price increases, please tell us what the new price will be, rather than making us do a google search to find the information on a Twitch page not linked in the email.
    It smacks of subterfuge and customer disrespect, and generates negative feelings towards Twitch and Amazon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enormément de monde est actuellement sur mobile et je ne comprends pas pourquoi cela n'est pas prit en compte dans les statistques. Il faut se mettre à la page, quand la majorité des personne est sur téléphone et suit des lives via mobile. Tout le monde ne peut pas avoir d'ordinateur dans les transports ou chez des amis, par ex. Il faut prendre ces paramètres en compte.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to follow a channel and then set it up so that the Live section of the Following page only shows that channel if they are streaming selected games and/or categories. For example, only show boxbox if playing TFT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The NES community would like an NES category to stream to and find streams to view for discoverability (similar to Retro). The Retro category has too far of a reach in content. Here's a 3x4 cover image that can be used, related to the large Best of NES community, although this is unimportant. (https://ibb.co/c1qsxKS) (https://discord.com/invite/gycdSQ2hPs)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 希望在觀看直播時,可以選擇聽遊戲音樂或直播主聲音或兩者都能聽到,因為有時候非常單純的想看遊戲內容但是直播主會很熱情的跟觀眾聊天,我認為對於只想觀看遊戲內容的觀眾有一定程度的困擾,非常多時候直播主的語言無法與觀眾互通,正因為這樣所以會更困擾。
    總結:
    希望能夠讓觀眾自由選擇能夠聽到的聲音來源,如:僅遊戲、僅直播主、或者兩者都收聽

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Roller Derby Teams from across the globe are moving to twitch for live streaming. It would be nice to have video suggestions and to be able to search for other roller derby content on this platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When WoW Classic launched, WoW and WoW Classic were separate directories. Today they are one in the same. This merge category causes headaches for users trying to find a streamer playing the version of the game they're interested in watching.

Sure, tags are there - but there aren't many streamers using the tags to deliniate which version they are playing. Currently, 24 streamers have Retail tagged.

My suggestion is to separate the categories, for a few different reasons:

1. User experience. Differentiating between the versions of WoW allow the user an easier path to finding a streamer that is creating content…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The whisper private messaging needs to be overhauled. It’s buggy and not user friendly. Notifications stay unread even when you read the message. Messages disappear from the window. The notifications on the mobile app when you’re watching a channel are annoying. You can’t dismiss them and it covers up the chat window. To me, this is the worst part about Twitch and needs upgrading. I always move to another platform to connect with others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Viewers should be able to block video recommendations by blocking specific tags or catagories. This could also double as a parental control function. This should be able to be changed by the user as desired.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In light of the hideous change to the Twitch policy please allow users to customise preferences to auto-filter out all known channels who can now also stream video highlighting their "breasts, buttocks or pelvic region" or failing that allow Channels to be blocked more easily with a single click when Browsing categories.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Today I caught students at my place of work, a highschool that's responsible for ages 12 and up, watching a stream of a V-tuber with a fully drawn naked model with breasts and genitals out, showcasing a slideshow of *. Not art, *.

My school's network blocks out explicit content, I have been testing this and reaching out to the ICT department to add sites that need blocking.
    Twitch will join this lineup of blocked sites this month, because on any school account with those same restrictions, without logging in or signing up, I was able to find…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Until a couple weeks ago we where able to use twitch on Opera GX, what i loved to use due it was not that heavy for my PC while streaming but now a days we are not able to use it anymore due it is not suportted anymore.

as you may guess my idea is to RE-add it as its in my opinion one of the better browsers and also user friendly at least more then chrome or the other browsers listed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Recently I've been getting suggestions for streams with the category "Probably Artificial, Hopefully Intelligent: AI powered streams and related discussions" and there is no option to mark as not interested. I'm not sure why AI streams are being allowed to begin with, other than some backwards attempt at farming ad revenue (which is a problem in itself) but twitch shouldn't push AI streams on people over actual streamers who are actively working on making their stream entertaining. If they wanna show off your programming skills there are plenty of other websites they can use, without actively harming a community of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I know that Black, Latin and Women guild are early beta but I feel male streamers should be included in that. We are a large community and I feel like we are underrepresented to some aspects.

I am not sure if everyone agrees with me but I do want to propose it after speaking with the AAPI Guild leader. I know its early in development but being represented would be huge. :] Thank you !

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It is surprisingly hard to find creators in the LGBT community and other specific communities on Twitch. It is also extremely hard to find this page to submit any ideas.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?