Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

56 results found

1. I'd love to have some control over the recommended channels section in the sidebar. I see the same channels in that section and I don't like them all, I'd not miss anything if this section never existed. I think if users had an ability to exclude channels from this section, it would bring in much better user experience to the platform and more exposure to other streamers.
    My solution would be just a tiny X button on the right, after the streamer's name and viewers count.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Whenever I land on Twitch the landing page contains many female streamers with their breasts mostly exposed or them clearly showing off their rear ends.
    I come to twitch to watch people stream video games, while I understand that you as a platform support other types of IRL streaming it is a shock to never click on this content and you keep pushing it over and over again. To be quite frank it looks like *********** and has me weary to open Twitch anywhere outside of my home if people might be looking over my shoulder.
    Please add an option…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Categories are so important to drawing in new viewers. My channel is focused on the classic DOOM game. The DOOM categories need to be cleaned up. The most common one used for classic DOOM is DOOM-2016. Instead, I recommend you consider consolidating the DOOM channels into DOOM-CLASSIC and DOOM-MODERN. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I use the video space much more than live, and my default page is "continue watching". I simply want to be able to remove videos from the ones shown that I no longer want to watch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I do not agree with the new sexual content policy, as due to people being naked on streams Twitch has allowed it to be ok but when Vtubers show any under boob or are wearing a bodysuit Twitch wants to get mad and ban them and I don’t think that is fair as big corporation VTuber get away with it but y’all wanna go after a streamer with a smaller view range and I don’t find that fair at all as most of Twitch is made of VTuber communities. So if your gonna change the policy you should allow it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As someone who has watched too much Twitch over the years, I have never even thought to come to a page like this until recently. In the hopes that someone actually reads this, I'd like to express my concerns about the overall quality of streams recently on Twitch, and the tactics some streamers are using to try to make more money.

One of the biggest issues that is bothersome as a viewer is streamers that are now "Live" for days on end. They go live for a certain amount of time, and then just loop videos with a message on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi, I just struggled the last couple days with my favorite streamers. I just wanted to bring an idea where i can choose a maximum of 5 streamers as favorite which pop up on the first view if you open www.twitch.tv (only if you are already logged in).
    It doesn't matter if they are live streaming or offline, maybe i want to watch their latest streams or something else. Just to navigate easier to your favorite streamers channel some kind of a feature would be the best thing!

Greetings
    Eren

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop suspending channels without giving a reason for the suspension. 3rd time now twitch has suspended a channel i like and still no reason other then it was a mistake by twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When i tap a video game I want to follow for example let's say I want to follow Tekken 8 video catagory and when I tap follow twitch say no or won't let me . I delete all the games I don't want to follow and it still won't let me unfollow or follow Tekken 8 - pls fix thx u and improve

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have literally proved Twitch support wrong - I had properly met all of the requisites required to receive the Crunchyroll drops "60 Days free", yet never received the drop. After a couple of tickets, Twitch was NOT supportive at all, nor willing to perform their due diligence in investigating whether or not this was true. In fact, it was INCREDIBLY difficult to get any reply to my submissions, may entries were purposefully ignored and STILL are.

I have provided their twitch staff proof with timestamps where they could determine yes these do match with the requirements to receive the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Play the ******* stream. Also why do I have to login 3+ times to give you useless wastes feedback on your broken ******* site?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I need to understand why you would ban someone for their religious beliefs? Melonie Mac Go Boom was recently banned for hate speech. Well that does not sit well with me. It is a SIN. It is a mental illness. It is simply a disgusting behavior. I hope you understand when Free speech and religious prosecution become the norm and EVIL people are the only ones left to speak. We will end as a society. And what comes next is then end for all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Something similar to what YouTube uses. An ability for users to show off channels they follow, so that people who would want to could go check those channels out and vice versa. I think it would improve the overall engagement and growth of all Twitch channels. Especially for those smaller channels who are just starting out. Or even go further and allow users to display all channels they follow on their own channel pages, so users who do view their channels can see and if they want to, go check out those specific channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have the dev team add a "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" header to fix the CORS issue that is preventing my player for working. Here is the Javascript console error.

Access to fetch at 'https://video-weaver.ord03.hls.ttvnw.net/v1/playlist/CvcFOP3YiNjIn6-BI1caHBrD1Z1E7LgoOYaRrS56tgJ-0crcu7YLR8iUOD8xhKvQrAzhhyWVjULY8dVHe3SNWSlVk7DHVwGwnQTZcmtOBdhTnf4LlqrQlZ7HSDvwNa3Xml_SeP68xaCYlVfYkpsg5FSp43lF-ax1Kdl7D2VoD38FEVcU5hbqdMu5ckCf6mc7lXfJos8vqNduKQNfoU7oYoi0RFjinHQ8F8NjxqjXRlUn0cePSU6e7owURm2L6EWhXnOSt45aexmlS3tQU43C5TxjWjJl-6M44COuOIutybMKTjzBR83tD49P0tubhQqsQnHX8cGsWf10bNxnq-o8Ztoc8-YJJ5BisBnia58TJXSVqPvwTsA_nxjCtEv8LyCEfkLiPNAHJaB-Uwu7iV3DwIBaHrUNA5Hl3M2y3iBvaT-hPH7GC7ahRwd-e5_de2G2uqJaKJMPrDXu2JXGTFrKdgSqdxcpv12vn46shghHizG6APTND3CxDFXZiyznu4rGkv55xUV_OiJMzo04d_eXef6HSd1R0gJ7LSagsWe8WiQ62znsk5nn3H7lqVKOsDV-H1X0XufpeMM8li74LNJXGiKNZsandcE-TMLN4nVoCbh-msjKOsvywdKFoCp9B89_zIgbF5rKYHICL4kvRHGgV4oceYvWpYG4wn-yyXsHqZyuzJDFOiYqerBcuFv-UCXwugG3aBxcEgBLTdInwtFm_bzRKRcFciykHp0BwppArkSNJo6P2o5lqaG8LnJnvxjaRYQEVj7WGauHO0_5oSZbZiA8lqXhziedzJEqMmp4DqQVjQ0fpzC8VHPa0r4cdUvc81PTwQrrBkBiZL7H53hZATkq9IPbObnWU_Ufob0gr8h5GJTFsqyIpbQXq-y3P6x3ueFTjeWclcEfJxNbMwB6H1nidkBl5A_9gw77rGcM_rzvbwtZDZ53F3ScB9fTLzLnKgOpFvUeYvX0i94-OihiGUjv064Sre6J8TSww_IiUhAZ_V2Sh6BqlWaXGgzMWJVoGD3Sa3_ZMcsgASoJdXMtZWFzdC0yMKMI.m3u8' from origin 'https://www.twitch.tv' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. there's an issue with a compressor on twitch, when I switch it on while im listening to music on stream strange noises appear instead of boosted sound

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I can click the delete button on the prime gaming boxes after i claimed then, but the last one always can not be deleted. I have to refresh the page / the stream to make it disappear, which makes me in some circumstances watch the ads again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Web browser experience > Whale browser (made by NAVER) is one of the active browsers used in Korea and the users are mostly 10s to 30s (which means this browser's target is very young) , but Twitch is not working on Whale browser. Please add Whale browser as a working browser so more Korean users can access and enjoy Twitch! Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I do understand that Twitch needs the ads that run during the streams for revenue but I find the unpredictable timing of the ads to be very problematic.

I very much wish that I could schedule the ads to run at a regular time. My preference would be at a predetermined number of minutes before the bottom of the hour. If I knew that they were coming every hour at that time then I could plan accordingly. (I so dislike the pre-roll ads as I think they quite often discourage potential viewers from watching my stream and will do whatever…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Everything I use the twitch app for ( Live followed channels and followed channels) keeps getting pushed further and further down on the page and it’s getting ridiculous. I understand the advert at the top but can it be shrunk down to a reasonable size? It takes up half the page itself. And we truly need an option to opt out of “stories” and “recently featured clips”.
    If we want to see these extra clips, we go to that streamers page. Options for the user is always better and the app is simply just too cluttered in its current state.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I understand that there is an Algorithm or something that dictates when smaller streamers have the lower quality options for viewing. This should be default for ALL streamers. I feel like the option for streamers to be able to stream in lower qualities besides just 1080p should be allowed for Smaller streamers as well, not just Partners. A lot of people still don't have internet good enough to stream/watch in 1080p... letting smaller communities have that option as a default would not only help them find/attract more viewers and grow their communities but it would also be a benefit to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?