Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

38 results found

1. This is not listed on the Turbo FAQ but is listed on the Affiliate Settings Guide. We've been searching for this answer for months and it's definitely not in the right place.

Turbo subscribers that ALSO have a channel sub do generate adrev for streamers.
    https://i.imgur.com/5QqZ4r1.png

This is not explained anywhere on the Turbo page:
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-turbo-guide?language=en_US

It is listed on the Affiliate Settings Guide:
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/affiliate-settings-guide?language=en_US

443 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Latest microsoft edge version 119.0.2151.58 (Official build) (64-bit) is not supported with twitch, am unable to login after the update :(
    Using Opera GX as a substitute until the issue is fixed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. help portal gets actual people to help the customers instead of saying nothing they can do and live with it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

What do you mean by re-direction? Please let us know how we could improve this. Our support team is directly available via the Contact Support link when browsing the Help Portal. Thank you!

6. Just went into a stream of a deaf girl who had live CC on by using an extension. Twitch should consider making this a feature of the site imo. By researching a bit I found this link -> https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/guide-to-closed-captions?language=en_US .
    This is extremely hard even for a technologically competent person to understand, if it is even a live feature.

Please consider making this a feature of the site available to all creators easily. :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch users need a way to reach Twitch support that is not filtered through your support form categories; by making everything so narrow and assuming you have anticipated every single problem users might have, you close the door on anyone having a novel or unanticipated problems, and they fall through the cracks and are not served. Twitch closing their general help@twitch.tv inbox was a huge mistake; a cost-cutting move I'm sure, but to remove such a basic service from your company renders your product hard to use to the point where you're just going to make people leave. Stop pretending…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I respect a channels right to ban users from their chat for any reason, without explanation.

I am just looking for some clarification in the community guidelines or documentation for what a channel can demand from a banned user to facilitate the ban being removed.

• I have seen some channels direct users to their discord or other off-site resource which can be fine in most cases.

• I have seen channels require essays or some other assignment which I have seen be a positive experience that builds communities.

• I have also seen a few instances of the channel demanding a sum…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I needed help asking a question and when attempting to find the category for it to be placed under other for broadcasting issues there is no category for what is related to my question. I'm only given articles for other issues not dealing with my questions as well as not able to email support in the help center doesn't alway work when the issue isn't there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I wanted to contact you to ask why do I see the schedule on all channels only from 9 to 14 and not all the 24 hours of the day and I couldn't contact you because your contact page is useless

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Please provide constructive feedback about how the contact page could be more helpful. Thanks.

11. When you become a twitch partner, they will only help you with 1 name change. After that, they will tell you you're basically out of luck, even if the name you want is under an account with 0 followers doing nothing. I would think being a partner on a website of any kind would help you with something like this, and it would be nice if partner help would assist with more than 1 name change.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The fact that we need to use such detailed subcategories in "Twitch Help" and the fact that any type of feed back goes to whatever plane of **** THIS thing is shows that Twitch has zero interest in Customer Support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch's help page used to list my current and past support cases, including case text, category and status (open, closed). I am not sure why Twitch disabled it. I thought it worked great. Can you enable this feature again?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How about fixing your help page so that when someone is trying to submit a ticket for an issue that you don't have options for in the drop down menus they can do so without being forced to select from the drop down which then takes them out of the ticket page and to some bs help page for that topic. Bogus nonexistent support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Contacting Twitch should be WAY simpler. As of now it's a whole job - and if it isn't and there is a quick way, I don't know it so it's shown clearly anywhere.
    2. Contact page should have an option for dark mode, and follow the setting used for the main Twitch site.
    3. This Forum should have dark mode option too (though being a separate company from twitch i would understand if that's not an option)
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With the current Twitch Contact Us form users are immediately redirected off the form when an assumed applicable category is selected instead of providing a link to it.
    This disrupts the user's attempt to file an inquiry while selecting a category that may/may not fit what they're seeking help on since current categories are unclear.

Remove the auto redirecting of the contact form so users can use the form as they intended, to file an inquiry.

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I received a suspension and made a ticket 2 months ago. No response. Does it really take over 2 months to respond? Like even an automated response? Really?

I made an appeal about a month ago, also no response. I really have no clue how I am supposed to get help. Like why do you even have a support site? There is nothing helpful or supportive about it! No humans view your tickets. Just literal automations that copy and paste useless information.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The entire "Help" area is set up entirely on the assumption that everyone comes to Twitch to create content. There is absolutely no support for anyone who comes to Twitch to follow content created by others.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there! 

What kind of content would you like to see added to our Help site? We try to make articles applicable to people who view and create content, but if there is missing content you were looking for I would be happy to share that with our team. 

18. There needs to exist a method for a user to quickly, possibly at the click of a single link, go from whatever help.twitch.tv page the user is on to www.twitch.tv without having to type the URL in the address bar. Clicking any "home" link takes you back to help.twitch.tv. Once I have answered my question, I would like to just click a link to take me back to Twitches main website.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have a way for users to submit complaints and have actual response timescales. Currently customer support appears to have no standards and “we can’t provide any insight so I’m closing your ticket” to a reported bug seems to qualify as an appropriate response nowadays.
    Fix your bugged twitch drops system as stuck progress bars seems to be an ongoing issue for years over many different campaigns.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?