Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. предлагаю разрешить стримить только лицам достигшим 18-летия.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In my streame there were multiple accounts from a ,,company,, called BigFollowers. There you can buy Followers, thats what they say, more later in this text. I never visited that site because I dont know if its safe, but these messages annoy me and it destroys the experience of streaming. There are many many accounts and they write the same massage. Maybe there could be a feature that automaticly deletes those messages. I know that there might be a way to do it with chat filters, but for streamers who just started and dont know it, it would be nice…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Caught a multiple day ban from one of your bots or mods that hasn't read a dictionary. Niggardly is not offensive, Niggle is not offensive. The list is not very long because you can carry small dictionaries on your phone, with a thesaurus and MULTIPLE dictionary and thesaurus apps. Go poach the DND and Warhammer streams and ban every single streamer and any people using dialogue containing "niggle". But you won't, because the community will be more than one person you decided to squelch. I have zero intent to purchase bulk subs for fans for however long this ban goes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How do I even represent the Moderator Assessment System?
    Click on the nick, a number of buttons appear - it is a score system from 0 to 10 and a comment from the viewer, the higher the moderator rating in the global moderator list, the list itself will be displayed on the main screen as a button "Moderator Rating," the more frequent the streamer channel will be, (on which you are the moderator), be displayed in the recommended ones, and the same with a 30% chance to appear on the main screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why are people allowed to join multiple Teams? What does one Team have to do with another Team and streamers on disconnected Teams with higher viewers push Team-Related viewers to the bottom.

At least restrict members to 3 Teams at most and they must be related in some way.

I saw a streamer streaming a Fall Guys contest and it was a top streamer on Hear Support Network; totally not related but if the contest is doing a stream to support heart health its okay and how is Twitch going to manage these relationships to insure continuity. Playing Fall Guys…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Let mods, or at least mods with editor access, add VIPs to the channel. Or let streamers enable/disable that option for mods. I mod for a few streamers who're part of larger networks, so it'd be great if I could add VIPs myself without having to try and remind the streamer after the stream is over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have an option with a color palette to modify ONLY THE COLOR of the moderator symbol. So that according to the channel, the moderator icon can combine even more with the channel chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Is there a way to replace an offensive word with new characters or text? Example : The word "****" would be replaced with "@#$%". Is this something that can be done already?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ban UFC games. It sets the wrong impression to vulnerable impressionable viewers and makes them think that all violence is good and viewed as a competitive sport. Viewing it and playing the game is playing with fire. Around the wrong people it will fuel rage and violence. In these trying times we need more regulation on what we take in. Competitive violence is one of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am a moderator in twitch chat and this feedback is in regard to the recent feature that you added to the website that allows people to submit requests to be unbanned.
    A feature that I believe should be added is a cool down period of 2 to 4 weeks in which the person who is banned is not allowed to submit an unban request. As it stands currently users who are banned can submit a request to be unbanned almost immediately and it feels like the band punishment is not as severe as it used to be for that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. He just misses streaming with his old friends on twitch and him being banned doesn't allow him to do this. If you can't unban him at least let him be on other people's streams. Twitch just seems to ignore every time he tries to appeal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. as someone who makes mistakes on the frequent, just because its who i am. i get going forward and dont look back at times to just press on but unfortunetely sometimes i miss something, and want hard proof or evidence of the facts.

Im suggesting that people who are banned be able to create a localised twitch clip on the span of 5 or so minutes to clip of a stream theyre banned for, to allow for the submission of proof in both reports and unban requests.

i know i sometimes forget things, and people cant remember everything all the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be important for those of us who use this medium to share, know and interact with those who broadcast live or with whom we communicate, the moderators are also controlled. Today a moderator banned me and removed from the chat just for fun and it's annoying. I mean, can a moderator delete contacts and I don't know about it and control it? There should be a method to avoid these bad times and thus prevent one from losing interest in the system as well as followers. There should be a mechanism to report them and take away their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As per this image

https://imgur.com/a/kmY1Yhy

The "unban request will be reviewed" notification is behind the following sidebar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. We should be able to customize the

"Enter a reason for your unban" message and "help hints"

Example use case: a channel would describe what they expect the user to do in the field in order to apply for a unban correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I was moderating a stream today and one of the viewers had a message stopped by the automod, I allowed the message through and then apparently he got timed out for 8 full hours, when I tried to un time him out it didn't register him as timed out, we tried actually timing him out, didn't solve it, tried banning and unbanning, didn't work, tried making him a mod and revoking mod privileges' later, didn't work. The viewer then switched to his phone on the same account and was able to type.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There is a bug in the auto-mod changes showing up in mod actions.
    When I change the auto-mod settings in channel "X" that I mod for, then refresh, they do not appear in the mod action list for channel "X". Not only do they disappear, they appear in the mod actions list on my own personal channel.
    The message in mod actions before I refresh channel "X": AutoMod category level customized by cecikm
    The message in mod actions on my personal channel: AutoMod category level customized by "X"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Recently I was botted with 4.4k bots following my account. Now, I have a new idea to have a follower cap set by the creator, or a setting to require the creator or a moderator to allow you to follow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As a moderator I usually use keyboard all the time in Twitch Chat. In Mod-View there is no option to trigger anything different than the default 10min timeout by mouseclick. As a "Chatty" user I am used to bind keyboard shortcuts for actions like Ban [b] / Unban [u] or /timeout 1 [1] /timeout 300 [2] and so on. It would be much easier to get anything similar in Mod-View when a moderator opens the user card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Streamers and Mods should be required to allow at least two communications with chat banned users seeking an explanation for the ban/seeking to be reinstated. The only exception to this would be if a mod or streamer feels another request for lifting the ban should be allowed. Failure to communicate with the banned user should result in loss of Affiliate or Partner status because they failed to represent what Twitch is, how chat bans work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?