Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to create a gifted sub mode and sub mode. I notice watching gta rp that all streamer go to sub mode and still get a toxic chat because of the gifted subs. Either make it two different modes or make it so that the longest following channel gets the sub and not the new ones that hops into other streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not sure if Twitch already does this, but many public-facing jobs conduct background checks and verify their candidates are mentally/physically capable to do their job before they are able to work for them (especially if they are working with children/youth). This screening process could help weed out potential issues with repeat criminals/offenders/etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Under the new harassment policies being implemented in January, Twitch has effectively identified foreign nationals who have migrated to another country (e.g., to the United States) as a protected group (the term "immigration status" is invoked as an example of what constitutes a protected class). The policy later states that saying "[protected group] should not be allowed to vote" constitutes "[a call] for subjugation, segregation or exclusion." It seems to me that this policy entails that anyone who advocates enforcing the voting requirements of probably every single nation on earth (i.e., every nation prohibits non-citizens from voting) is guilty of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Some viewers are getting a 1hr timeout just for subscribing.
    At least we could fix that Twitch blunder with an undo function.

Sometimes viewers are accidentally timeout due to the jumps in chat. Those can be reverted but the new sub timeout cannot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why not have all available mod actions on the mod view? Or does that make too much sense?
    Mods have to exit mod view to clear chat which a mod action.
    To avoid accidents the "Clear Chat" option could be placed in the menu above.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We need additional buttons at the bottom of the chat next to the "setting" button, such as "subscribers-only mode" and "emote-only mode" instead of open settings or type command, or turn into mod view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A big trend with peoples responses to streamers or users being moderated is the ‘unfairness’ of decisions made and the comparison to other situations while not being aware of the reason for the decisions made.

Suggestion: Create a central, public page, this can be searchable by userid, username (partial/full), message content (p/f). This allows you to find streamers, users, botnets, repeat offenders and provides you a page of the content that caused them to be flagged for moderation + their chat logs.

The details page should show the escalation stage of punishment that users were hit by, thus transparently explaining…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When I want to approve/decline unban requests I get on an empty page. I've to reload the page, but then I'm back to the list. Problem repeats. Have this problem since days now. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I know y'all email updates to Community Guidelines, but please run PSA's via Ads, to make sure all users know when these are updated. It's simple and on your end you will be able to know what % of users got the PSA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There is a strong contingency of mods or folks that work in community development and support that would be willing to help make this process faster and more streamlined. Whether it's part-time work, pay by report, or even a volunteer position to start, you have the ability to keep that human feel Emmett was so passionate about, give the community a chance to directly enhance the platform they enjoy, and help you in the long run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be nice if there was a system that takes care that you would not be botted on twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I realy feel harassed by all these bot accounts roaming around on twitch. They aren't a problem at all when they lurk around in every stream but they destroy a lot of functions provided by others like streamlabs and so on. They distort top viewer lists for example by beeing in every stream and so on and you can't do anything about them showing up again and again. I wonder if there will anything be done about these useless bot accounts in the future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. user / bot attack that other streamers do that they don't like better look for more staff in the streamer's surveillance area ...
    Hi, I'm a small streamer who received a 7-day twitch penalty and now I can't upload emotes without the staff seeing it and it turns out that they tell me it was for making a black joke or being homophobic or something if I'm gay and never I would laugh at another person with my same sexuality or at straight people but it turns out that they couldn't send me any clip of what was the thing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Warum wird Glücksspiel an Slot Automaten geduldet gerade bei Streamern wie Knossi wo sich on Stream 90% Minderjährige tummeln....zudem wohnt er in NRW und nicht in Schleswig Holstein ☝️

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm a moderator for a small channel, seen that I like to partecipate to other communities there could be the chance to be the mod of other streamers and a feedback tools could be helpful to give this chance. So integrate, for example, after a month that I partecipate as moderator of a community an istrument to give feedback how is good to keep clean and friendly a community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. help me want to ban my account with bots

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. В русскоговорящем сообществе есть проблема с правилами твича, постоянные запреты сильно сказываются на свободе мысли. Множество моих знакомых стримеров не могут высказывать то что они чувствуют. Например когда люди играют в КС, Доту, и другие соревновательные игры, временами хотят высказать свои мысли по поводу своих "товарищей по команде" или своих противников, но следуя новым правилам твича они будут вынуждены говорить фразы звучащие как "сударь вы совершаете ошибку приобретая рапиру!" или "вам не стоило покупать AWP поскольку вероятность его потерять крайне велика!", мне кажется в условиях реального матча, не возможно выражаться так же. Стоит учесть что
    не совсем культурные выражения по…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I’ve been told that the system can work both automatically based on thresholds of reports submitted and can be manually applied to channels. Is this true?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Does twitch have a policy or company benefit for members of the trust and safety team to deal with desensitization in regard to some of the awful content that is reviewed on a daily basis?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?