Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why are'nt they banned or given suspensions ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I find the recent removal of a joke i made among other adults and adult friends in chat to be an act of discrimination and also a bit homophobic. Are we not supposed to be having fun here?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Consider reviewing Cards Against Humanity Streamed on Twitch.

Many things nsfw are being banned on twitch including people being banned for the things they say.

Why is Cards against Humanity not banned since they have a tremendous about of nsfw language that is being described in detail? People that stream this content are basically streaming a dumbed down version of **** through a game.

So I'm curious as to how this is being overlooked while someone doing body painting, or even talking about "rolling one" could be banned for not being perfectionist. Or even doing that well at what ever…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I know y'all email updates to Community Guidelines, but please run PSA's via Ads, to make sure all users know when these are updated. It's simple and on your end you will be able to know what % of users got the PSA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There is a strong contingency of mods or folks that work in community development and support that would be willing to help make this process faster and more streamlined. Whether it's part-time work, pay by report, or even a volunteer position to start, you have the ability to keep that human feel Emmett was so passionate about, give the community a chance to directly enhance the platform they enjoy, and help you in the long run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. user / bot attack that other streamers do that they don't like better look for more staff in the streamer's surveillance area ...
    Hi, I'm a small streamer who received a 7-day twitch penalty and now I can't upload emotes without the staff seeing it and it turns out that they tell me it was for making a black joke or being homophobic or something if I'm gay and never I would laugh at another person with my same sexuality or at straight people but it turns out that they couldn't send me any clip of what was the thing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Seria muito interessante ter a opções de Banimento por IP, onde quando um viewer fosse banido não tivesse a possibilidade de criar uma conta secundaria para continuar ataques de ódio e assedio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Warum wird Glücksspiel an Slot Automaten geduldet gerade bei Streamern wie Knossi wo sich on Stream 90% Minderjährige tummeln....zudem wohnt er in NRW und nicht in Schleswig Holstein ☝️

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. as everbody surely noticed a lot of female streamers gaining popularity by almost showing their * and presenting them self almost but naked. why dont you do something against this ? there are a lot of websites on the internet where girls and boys can show themself naked but why does this kind of content has to be on twitch ? and i feel like it is getting super normal that most of the girls push their bras to the limit and get all the kids hypnotized...
    I am really openminded for all different kinds of content but it is

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Los latinoamericanos , también queremos este contenido en nuestro idioma. Cuando ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ami me hubiera gustado que algun responsable de twitch me hubiera llamado despues de aver mandado muchos emails con el motivo de cambiar de forma de pago ya que llevo meses con la cuenta retenida y no me an facilitado nada desde aqui os hago un llamamiento a todo el equipo para que por lo menos a gente que tenga problemas en la plataforma les ayudeis mas y seas un poco mas cercanos en vez de solo poner bots y contestar con emails solo en ingles y nada en el idioma hispano, aun espero una llamada vuestra seguro que en…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. What can we do to get rid of bunny hop tv and how to you plan to protect streamers especially women from this kind of targeted harassment in the future?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. В русскоговорящем сообществе есть проблема с правилами твича, постоянные запреты сильно сказываются на свободе мысли. Множество моих знакомых стримеров не могут высказывать то что они чувствуют. Например когда люди играют в КС, Доту, и другие соревновательные игры, временами хотят высказать свои мысли по поводу своих "товарищей по команде" или своих противников, но следуя новым правилам твича они будут вынуждены говорить фразы звучащие как "сударь вы совершаете ошибку приобретая рапиру!" или "вам не стоило покупать AWP поскольку вероятность его потерять крайне велика!", мне кажется в условиях реального матча, не возможно выражаться так же. Стоит учесть что
    не совсем культурные выражения по…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I’ve been told that the system can work both automatically based on thresholds of reports submitted and can be manually applied to channels. Is this true?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Does twitch have a policy or company benefit for members of the trust and safety team to deal with desensitization in regard to some of the awful content that is reviewed on a daily basis?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Going point for point from your metal health guide, I know of instances where some streamers have been completely disconnected of any communication. Considering your own words here, can twitch do more when it comes to appeals? (https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-cares-mental-health-support-information?language=en_US)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Some games like Phasmophobia require gamers to swear and call the ghost names in order to cause it to appear. Would this affect the streamer in a negative aspect? Especially if the stream is Mature 18+ only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?