Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Will we ever be given an explanation as to why DrDisrespect was permanently banned from the platform. It seems unfair that he was banned without any explanation, and we have no way of knowing if we are also violating whichever ToS he allegedly violated. While we don't need the exact reason, a clarification of his ban seems warranted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm from the south and see a good amount of Dixie's still flying. Wouldn't do it myself, but I respect those who do and know they are good people. Believe it or not, the flag is a symbol of regional pride and heritage, and is in NO WAY the racist hate symbol that you and others inside the progressive orthodoxy see it as. Unilaterally painting it as such and ignoring the reality on the ground, what it actually means to the people living here, is just wrong. It's an inspirational symbol to fight for what you believe in, and all…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I currently share the Gospel message on twitch through gaming in Fortnite. I've been banned TWICE for "harrasment" If I have concent from the other party to talk about the Bible or my religion, why is it considered "harrassment". Also, how do you plan on addressing the persecution Christians face on your platform, for holding a belief that is contrary to the LGBTQ community.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. In order for there to be trust that enforcement actions taken by Twitch are unbiased and fair between contracted streamers (signed Partners with long term deals) and everyone else, we the community at large are going to need to know exactly what rule or rules were violated by DrDisrespect that resulted in his signed contract being voided and his channel being permanently suspended.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello as a streamer we need more understanding once we report some do to safety reason what we can do especially if we don't have enough data to report to that persons local authorities.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. it happens too much on this platform, streamers like sodapoppin directly insult viewers claiming his viewers are "retards and losers"
    well, its not pleasant experience hearing those things and if someone is disabled in someway might even feel sad or depressed hearing it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I have noticed many streamers and their chats using this word constantly and I think it does not bring anything positive to Twitch. It hurts those twitch streamers/viewers who know someone that is, or are mentally disabled. Even one of the most popular streamers xQcOW said that he does not use it anymore and will not encourage it in his chat. I think twitch can be better than this and not encourage the use of that word.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I need twitch to support this idea. I'm new and my most recent chat who chatted about suicide. I don't know how to get them the help they need. I'm not comfortable with the topic. We need ads or something like this to point out help. Not just for Americans but world wide.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Creators who pay for music streaming services like spotify, pandora, apple music ect. should be allowed to play music from those platforms on stream. They pay to use a service that allows them to listen to music uninterrupted, and artists and labels get paid for the streams played. It makes sense. Partnering with a music streaming service could be beneficial for twitch as well. Limiting creator's choices in the content they're allowed to use, and punishing them for something they may already pay for isn't right. Please excuse me if i seem ignorant. but it doesn't make sense to me.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I see a lot of streamers doing these "Unban Appeal" stream on their channel as "content". While the streamers and viewers may think this is an entertaining for content, it is often very toxic for the community.

The person got banned for a reason for breaking TOS or either not appropriate for chat, and their chat texts were deleted by moderators. Do we really need to revisit their toxic comments on stream again and display their chat or read it out aloud again? These comments were deleted for a reason right?

Most of the time, this becomes Harassment and Bullying…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Here's what:
    Streamer A, Man, presumed straight, plays a modded game, gets a ban for a few seconds of in-game nip slips that he wasn't aware of and he even averted the view to try to abide by the terms.

Meanwhile:
    Streamer B, Twitchthot (Woman), dresses in langerie, does dance, spreads her and in front of the cam for ALMOST A MINUTE AND MORE, and she gets a slap on the wrist and a 3 day ban. She also has an "OnlyFans" account of sorts where she sells herself like a cheap .

That's unacceptable conduct on Twitch Staff. Streamer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. So I've been fed up with "Just Chatting" category as it's been loaded mostly with half naked chicks, it is what it is I get that the money flows, none of my reports been checked - no one cares as long as the money keeps on going.
    Sadly it's so sad yet funny that someone already made 9gag post about it https://9gag.com/gag/amPLe04 - now you do what you want with your platform, I recommend on moving just chatting out of twitch.tv to IDK *.tv - you guys seem to forgot the base foundation of twitch - for gamers by gamers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. on one channel I am being singled out above all others saying "you need to subscribe"
    the thing is I have supported the persons channel with a gift using paypal but this broadcaster either does not remember or ignored the support I provided. I also bought a tee shirt at close to $30 for a total of $80 in support. I just sent him a copy of the paypal transaction.
    so I am recommending that you add to your Community guidelines that content creators are not to single out and harass people on there cat. I have already had to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DelightDaniTV - Permaban FAKEBOOBS
    Amouranth - 3 days ban FLASHING REAL *****

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I reported this guy like 15 times, i banned him more than 30 accounts, all accounts, with the same description always, no nos conocemos pero sabemos que (account name) es genial. he followed me, i went to his 12 minutes old channel, he got more than 75 follows in 12 minutes, 2k visits, and he got 2 guys sayibng thx on his chat for the follow. yesterday i banned and reported 4 accounts, went to a 5k viewers channel @x6flipin and he with an account alredy reported from me zacarias or something, and he went to the chat, saying that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Pepe the frog emoji needs to be removed, and all streamers promoting far right conspiracy theorys and inciting violence. There are multiple streamers who's content mostly consists of streaming the extreme Trump rally's and ramping up thousands of viewers. That being said pepe the frog is a symbol of white supremacists and your platform allows it to be a freaking emoji it makes me sick. If no actions are taken I will be moving forward with a mass petition on all social media forms. Informing everyone how twitch has been contributing to all this hate and anger and lies.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Too many people are running into minority streams and throwing hate speech. People report them and then they return nothing changes. It's unacceptable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?