Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

63 results found

1. There's no clear way to report an offensive twitch team name

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow Subscribers to quickly report abusive communities, Moderators, Streamers. Allow Subscribers to protect their mental health through blocking measures. Allow Subscribers to have a larger voice on platform as over 50% of the topics are related to employees and not the customers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When reporting a stream, there is no specific choice for reporting a streamer who is interacting with chat while driving. Distractive Driving needs to be added to the list, so it's clear.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I wanted to edit the report I just made on a streamer. It would be nice to see your report or submission after it is submitted otherwise it feels like it just goes into a big void of space. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch should implement better reporting tools, starting with no longer requiring you to either report from within your channel or from their channel. For example, if reporting due to behaviors off-platform or reporting off-stream after gathering information to make the report rather than interrupt the flow of your own content, it's a bad experience to have to go their channel. If the person being reported is a streamer themselves, then that also forces someone to have to see that person's stream content or potentially live content in order to make a report, and because many people tend to wait to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello. I made a very long appeal to my suspension that took me over an hour to write. I made this appeal over a month ago and still did not get a response, or I can't tell if I got one or not because I did not receive an email about it. Either my appeal has been ignored for over a month, or it was seen and I can't tell it was. I just wish I could speak to an actual person about my problem, because all of Twitch's support options involve AI. Could a real person get in contact…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Some kind of tool in Settings to let stream viewers automatically block (better still, automatically report as well) these occasional "anonymous Whisper senders" who send out their tiny url links to their OnlyFans websites.
    I don't come to Twitch looking for *, and I'm sure none of us want these random whispers that somehow still circumvent the Block strangers setting from sending us whispers.
    Does Twitch actually allow people to anonymously send these "
    * advertising whispers", or are they breahing Twitch ToS/EULA ?
    Myself and others I know are tired of seeing these things randomly pop up.
    Is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As the simulcast policy has changed since the last TwitchCon, please add "simulcast violation" to the list for efficient reporting.
    Even when the policy was changed after August last year, many affiliate/partner streamers continued to simulcast in violation of the contract.
    Even when all streamers were banned from simulcasting after last June, many streamers continued simulcasting without prior permission or in violation of their affiliate/partner agreements.
    To date, there have been no cases of streamers being sanctioned for simulcasting.
    So it seems that many streamers are abusing the policy and simulcasting.
    Even now, many streamers are simulcasting in violation of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As the number of streamers who conduct simulcasting (multi streams) without prior permission or in violation of affiliate/partner agreements increases,
    Add “Simulcast Violation” to the list for efficient reporting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i reported a streamer for telling me to "kill yourself" live on stream, it has been at least three months, I've heard nothing back, no tickets were given for my report, there were no way for me to follow it up, nothing was done against the streamer, when i send email to the customer support, they told me to use proper channel for submitting a report, even though i explicitly stated that i had reported the channel and nothing was done.

twitch is not a safe place, the streamer can just tell you to off yourself in front of hundreds…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Many streamers display videos on screen in violation of copyright.
    (movies, animations, tv programs, etc.)
    However, the copyright holder does not know this.
    Allow viewers to report copyright infringements.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As twitch terms and conditions changed in June, all streamers cannot do Simulcasting (multistream). However, not only revenue-generating streamers, but also many streamers are Simulcasting (multistream) without prior permission from Twitch.
    Why aren't streamers who are simulcasting (multistream) in violation of the terms and conditions punished?
    We ask that streamers who are generating revenue be immediately terminated and temporarily suspended for violating the terms and conditions.
    Also, please add Simulcasting (multistream) to your reporting categories.
    Change the terms again to allow Simulcasting (multistream) only for regular streamers and prohibit Simulcasting (multistream) for monetized streamers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The hacking and/or hijacking of accounts for malicious purposes has been a known and happened issue on Twitch and is apparently detrimental for the safety of all users, either with accounts hacked or affected by subsequent malicious activities such as fraud or hate spam.
    So, it would be good to have more active methods for users to report accounts that start to have suspicious activities, other than passively remind everyone to protect their own accounts.

Recently on a channel where I work as a moderator, there was a user who had been talking normally in the chat for several months…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A collective place to review and edit (potentially add new evidence), previously submitted reports.

Including, an identifier that marks if a report has been actioned - this would coincide with the emails that inform us if our report has been actioned.

Additionally, this could be used to submit

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When trying to report bugs on Twitch, the bug report dropdown menus are so restrictive/incomplete, that most of the time it is impossible to accurately report a bug, forcing users to instead make a "feature request" on here detailing the problem. Only allowing users to report a very narrow subset of bugs turns people away from helping developers with finding bugs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 트위치 밴 기능에 시청 밴 기능 추가해주셨으면 좋겠습니다.
    채팅 밴 만으로는 방송인의 게임 진행을 방해하는것을 막을수가 없습니다.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Que al reportar agreguen una seccion para poder denunciar estos casos, ya que en muchas ocasiones puede llegar a ser verdaderamente molesto

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Whispers only has 'report harrassment' or 'report spam'. This does not cover other things that could happen like threats. Give us the ability to make a report like there is elsewhere.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Summary:
    On the "Block this user" selection screen after reporting a clip, I would like it to be clear which users are specifically targeted for blocking.

Details:
    I was reporting a clip created by a malicious user.
    (Specifically, clips created with misleading titles that make it seem as if the channel owner is misbehaving, even though they have nothing to do with the actual video content being clipped.)

I intended to report the affected clip and the user who created the clip.

After I finished reporting the clip, I was presented with a "Block this user" selection screen. The text…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clapping your **** together (aka your genitals) should not be allowed and not wearing a top is also breaking the rule 'Emphasizing Genitals'. The streamer in question is AsianBunnyX and her floppy **** and ******* skin is showing every stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?