Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have seen alot of follow bots lately. It is ruining the experience for the chatters and making things very frustrating and ifficult for the streamer and there is not much the streamer or mods can do about it. My idea is after say 20 followers in a short period of time, anyone that wants to follow must reeneter a authentication code to follow for the next hour. It would make it so the follow bots wouldnt be able to spam follows and anyone who actually does want to follow would just have to simply reenter a code.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add a function to ban bots that spam in one single sentence. Let this function work together with the delay in sending a message to the chat (from about 3 seconds or more), it will not apply to emoticons (at the streamer's choice), so that you can configure the restriction to check words in potential spam bots (for example: from 2 words or more), distinguish between the use of signs, CAPSLOCK, and other minor nuances. The larger the range of words for checking potential bot messages, the greater the delay should be at the time of sending the message…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi,
    I don't know what is their aim. But many bot accounts have come in chat, but any of them doesn't watch.
    These bot accounts always have a common thing, they come from some channel just showing chat with autobot recommending random channels or have a discord called Social something. Just like a vigilante group.
    In my channel there was always less than 2~3 bot accounts then I blocked them. And today voilà, dozen of bot welcomed me.
    Tbh I really don't care about them, but they're too annoying. I see there ain't any reason to block their accounts, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm a mod, but we worry about bots in our streams. Should be take a lot of time to research which follows are bots? Finding the bots among the many thousands of legit follows is hard and time consuming. Is it worth it for us to take the time and search for bots? Thanks in advance!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. mettre le programme au client avec ce visqueux gomma sur la plaque forme principale ces puce contient toute les information que vous voulez pas puis son programme disparue comme mes si font des copie la plaque forme a était bâtie comme les japonais pour faire l'écoute sur d'autre paye mon père travailler en Corée puis Jai appris sa par une madame que son fils travailler dans les laboratoire statistiques

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Logs should only be available to the moderation team and the existence of third party websites that are using bots to constantly save chatlogs represents a potential security problem for the user. They shouldn't be publicly available

In this specific case I'm talking about, https://logs.ivr.fi/ that uses a twitch irc bot easily available in, https://github.com/gempir/justlog

I hope there is a way to control this or at least make it harder to setup.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Kanalımıza bir kaç gündür yayın esnasında istenmeyen botlar tarafından takip edilip yayın ortasında sabote ediliyor ve bizi banlattırmaya çalışıyorlar. Lütfen gerekeninin yapılmasını istiyoruz destekleriniz için teşekkür ederiz .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. yayın esnasında spam takipçi geldi bunları ne yapmalıyım bilginize sunmak isterim spam takipçi istemiyorum lütfen yardım

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is a known issue on twitch with spam bots. It's very hard to fight them because it's impossible to just add some key words into filter because they generate those words out of different symbols that look the same as original symbol. My idea is to create a neural network AI that will be trained to ban such messages. Moderators will have ability to turn the AI on\off and control the timeout\ban amount of seconds

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. La noche del 17 de enero, mientras estaba retransmitiendo, sufrí un spam de followers, haciendo imposible la retransmisión debido al constante sonido de las notificaciones, luego continuo el spam en el chat, lo que me obligo a desactivar las notificaciones y activar el chat solo para subscriptores.

Me gustaría saber si twitch cuenta con alguna protección para estos casos de acoso, y si se podria revisar mi canal y eliminar todas las cuentas falsas(unas 900 cuentas) que desde anoche han aumentado el numero de seguidores ilegales en mi canal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear Twitch Staff,
    I know my opinion is just a shoot in the abyss and nobody will ever read it. Despite this, I am going to make a small attempt.

I decided to write this, because I witnessed how a single user with a fake account can force to "expel" my viewers. It was not a regular troll, because he harassed not only the broadcaster (me), but also the normal users in the chat. In addition, he followed me, so he will receive information when exactly I will start a stream. I saw pointless to ban him (even if I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have an issue with bots in my chat. I don't need to see them listed alongside real users. What I ask for, is that you can right click them and "label as bot". Putting them into a different kind of 'listing' on the 'see who is in your chat' popup. This does not mean you kick them, or ban them or etc... it just means that "you" can see whether they are bots or real users. Or any User on your channel when opening up the list of viewers, can see that they are at the bottom, listed under…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?