Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

83 results found

1. 최근 트위치는 아동, 음란물 방지를 위해 한국이 제시한 규제 법인 'n번방 방지법'을 시행하였고, 이에 과거 독일에서도 비슷한 법안 때문에 부담을 느낀 전례가 있던 트위치는 철수하려고 폼을 잡는 상황 입니다.

트위치가 한국 철수 이유 : 이미 독일에서 비슷한 일을 겪어서 그렇답니다.

트위치 독일로 독일연방의회에서 2017년 온라인 플랫폼이 혐오·차별·아동 음란물 콘텐츠가 올라오면 삭제토록 하는 네트워크집행법(Netzwerkdurchgesetz)을 제정 후 2018년부터 신고와 정지를 하면서 해당 국가의 법을 지키려고 노력하다 결국 VOD 서비스를 중단한 예시가 있어 이와 비슷한 수순으로 가는 것

한국은 이와 같은 종류의 법안 N번방 방지법의 시행 때문입니다.
    정부에서는 N번방 방지법에 따른 필터링 시스템 구축 의무화 했으며, 이 부분은 유튜브 같은 영상을 운영하는 서비스에…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 以下為觀眾提出之議題建議:針對法律議題討論及第二性徵表現或未成年色情議題之探討及宣導,或相關法規宣讀、轉發 有人因此被永ban 針對正確之性別觀念、法律基礎觀念,應當予以適當空間進行探討及宣導,以提升用戶公民素養及不同國家之相關議題交流。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Channels that are live 24 hours a day. While sitting on a menu screen, or character select screen.

These same channels maintaining hundreds of viewers staying in chat. Mostly for a reward from the game that is being broadcasted.

Why is this even allowed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I and many others would like to know when you plan to celebrate indigenous white peoples day?

I’m also making you aware there’s Twitch streamer’s/partners out there with millions of views and subscribers that laugh and ridicule anyone who dares to ask a simple question yet gloat about the fact Twitch have acknowledged and celebrate Indigenous Latinos and every other community apart from the white community.

The racist Latino was so proud to let me know they worked in Silicon Valley and was able to influence this even more.

Surely this will only cause more division, not bring people together…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There are mods who do abuse their power and selfishly ruin a viewers engagement with the streamer. These specific mods do not attempt to professionally deescalate the negative energy between themselves and the viewer as a solid warning and attempt to improve the understanding between them. While the mod can just hide behind banning viewers without resolving the said argument, viewers are left in the dark which is unfair and quite selfish. These mods generally ruin the outline and view of the streamer. These mods take advantage of being unprofessional behind curtains. and the streamer will never know why the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. can we please get less wait time on waiting for verification on twitch for our emotes.. 2 weeks is absolutely brutal. I have to wait the week usually it takes to make them, and then another 2 weeks to post to my channel, the wait time is brutal and would love to see an improvement made to the wait time if that's at all possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PubSub official documentation only list very few of the topics actually available.
    It makes it "officially" not so useful compared to what it can actually do.

Basically it could replace EventSub for most of the cases, and, being far easier to implement would open possibilities for many tools without inducing huge potential server costs.

Is there any plan to document all these topics someday ? Will it remain "unofficial" ?

Have a good day :)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I dont understand why do you ban people who did not break terms of service? I can see girls streaming pools , hot tubs and beaches every day and its okay on twitch so why do you ban affiliate streamers who want to do the same? you literally destroy someone´s career just because of people who send fake reports and then streamer gets ban and has to wait for long time . i think this is not okay. why dont u ban someone when you know that they broke terms of service? this is not fair at all .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do we as Twitch Streamers protect ourselves and our accounts from organized mass false flag reports where a group of hateful viewers communicate with each other someone like in a Discord chat and organize to all false report a stream or comment in order to cause the streamers account to be temporarily or permanently suspended ? 14 days ago I experienced such an incident and I did appeal it however feel that Twitch did not provide me enough opportunity to show the proof that I have of what occurred . I could not find any way to reach out…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't recover a streamer's banned account due to multiple malicious reports?

At this time, Twitch Korea does not have operating rights. They are incompetent and poorly maintained, so you should contact the spanner directly.

Streamer's account being warned or banned for recent and persistent false reports.
    Hate speech or excessive sexual words and behavior are sanctioned, but overseas servers do not properly review them.
    There is no penalty for malicious users who falsely report for the purpose of bullying.

What I want to say is, restore the privileges of the streamers who have been suspended for this reason. Do you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I subscribe to a few people and i am wondering why their emotes keep getting removed. the emotes i am talking about are "dumper" emotes they are usually cartoon characters dancing/twerking. that may seem like its a given why they are removed but a funny dancing emote of a stuffed animal character shouldn't be removed while you can see more graphic things of humans on the front page of the pools and hot tub category. is there any specific reason why they are removed but the other stuff is allowed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It has come to my attention a few days ago that there are many children in the asmr category. Many of them are "showing themselves". I would like someone from twitch staff to be far more active in this category to hopefully put as much as a stop as humanly possible. I am aware that it will always be an issue, but I would hope with a more active staff presence there that it may help immensely.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have found a username that appears to be available but is blocked within your system due to an error.

The error shown is: "This user name may be offensive and is not allowed."

I have attempted to report this several times since October and have been met with the same policies regarding recycling and name changes when it does not apply to this situation.

If there is one name that is incorrectly being caught in your filter I'd assume other users may have this problem as well. If a username IS available and IS appropriate for use then I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there, 

What username are you trying to use that is getting caught? I can reach out to our team to troubleshoot what's going on with this. 

15. The current system for banning people who are underage is really really bad, it just takes you to type something like "im 12" or "im 12th" and you get insta banned in 2-3 minutes by a bot right after someone reports you, no staff checks it if its true or false. Maybe add a age verification system or something to prevent false bans. I appealed mine, sent proof of age and it took 1month to reject my appeal (I guess 19 is underage now). Nice job twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Chciałbym poprosić by multikonta zniknęły z twitcha osoby bo panach przychodzą i np wyzywają innych i co chwika robią nowe konta

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. So I am moderating for an affiliate friend of mine and we've observed eight (8) cases where bots pop in chat and post this same message: "buy followers, primes and viewers on mystrm .store". We've blocked the "link" as well as the script and now I'm reaching out to see if you guys can do something about it. We got one banned while the rest went inactive. As well as finding the site they refer to, which is the second link when you google it, the other is something else. The site seems to originate from russia by the russian…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Protect viewers from being harassed after leaving a community.

There have been quite a few times, one I know of personally, where a streamer has asked their community to spy on a former community member and screenshot any conversation mentioning the streamer so the streamer could "control" the situation. The streamer then sent their community members into streams the former community member was a part of to spy on them and report back anything said. This is possibly still happening and the person who was being followed has appealed to Twitch, reporting the person involved, multiple times only for nothing…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My payment has been stopped you accuse me of fraud i have proof and i still get the same answers I want someone to help I want someone real to help and not a robot accuse with evidence, not assumptions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would like clarification regarding suspension evasion policy specifically: "In addition, it is prohibited to use your channel to knowingly feature or advertise a suspended user."

IRT Political Twitch content there are accounts showcasing the YouTube content of banned streamers but are saying they're making "transformative content" out of it so it's essentially not violating that rule. That'd be fine but I can't find that loop hole in the policy anywhere, and I'd like to do this myself for "push back/debunk" segments on my own streams. Clarification would be helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?